Had a blast with LeAnne Summer

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevin215, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Where do I start? The beginning I suppose haha. I Started corresponding with her about a week and a half ago, and I quickly came to the conclusion that I had to make the trip up to The Sagebrush to go see her. Once I arrived, we quickly came to a deal, and that's when the fun began! She was very seductive and sensual at the start, and got me going and excited quite quickly!! She wasn't shy about getting naked and getting the party going. We laid on her bed and kissed for a while. As things started to head up, that's when she asked me to undress and go down on her. So I proceeded to do so :D I fingered her while sucking on her clit until I got her off. Then we moved on to some toy play. I had never experienced the fun of getting a girl off with a toy before, it was a bit of a learning expert for me, and we both enjoyed it. We moved on to her giving me head, which was some great head by the way!!! We quickly moved on into her getting on top and going to town for a bit. We moved right along into doggy style for a while. I then got on top and took her for a ride. She wanted a drink break, so we got up and took a few sips from our complimentary champagne before we got right back into her going reverse cowgirl on me. She went back with some head and a hand job, but we wound up both getting off by watching each other masturbating. Needless to say I left a very happy man and I would definitely recommend having a party with her!!! I will definitely be back for more from her!

2. Thanks Kevin, I had amazing time as well with you. I am glad you had an smile the whole time even for a few day's after. I am looking forward to your birthday and spoiling you.

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Awesome party!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Kevin! I'm very happy to hear you had a fantastic time with LeAnne.

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two had such a good time together!!

6. I have tons more surprises for November

7. I'm excited!! :)

8. Great review, Kevin! Sounds like a very fun party, glad you enjoyed you time with Leanne. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

9. What a great review

10. Nice review of a new bunny !!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Glad you two had such a great time! Sounds like the beginning of an amazing friendship!

12. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Leanne is a great girl. Glad you two had a fun time together