AllyJames what a way to end my Vegas Vacation

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MyTime, Oct 19, 2014.

1. The day I was flying out of Las Vegas I made drive out to Loveranch Vegas . I had been on the message board and noticed one of the beautiful and sexy LRN lover's was going to be available in Vegas and I had to find the time to see her. I had never been to Loveranch Vegas but had Partied @ MLBR and LRN a couple trips in the previous years. I arrived and rang the bell nervous as hell it was like it was my first time again. I was given a menu and the ladies started lining up (my first lineup) and out came four lovely ladies. Ally was as sexy and beautiful as I could have imagined as she was wearing one of my little favorites a naughty black and navy matching bra panties and garter, it made my choice easy. Ally took me on a tour of the house and back to her room to negotiate she was so amazing and could sense I was not ready so we went to the bar and had a drink and get acquainted. Back to her room and negotiations went fast and I had booked a 3hr party in the VIP room (I felt like a VIP with the petite hottie Ally on my arm! All I can say is WOW!! How did three hours pass that quickly?? Thanks Miss AllyJames

2. I know, you had a good time :p She's so much fun!! Glad you had a great vacation. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks Cherry Bang I am going to plan a trip to LRN next Spring when there is some event going on @LRN. For a two girl with Cherry & Ally :idea: she told me how much fun that would be!!!

4. I had a blast with you, MyTime!! Definitely happy we were able to get together while we were both in the Vegas area. Wishing we could see each other more frequently but I will very much be looking forward to your next trip out. :) So happy we got to hangout for at least a few hours. MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

5. Looking forward to our next encounter [smilie=be mine!.gif] ...Hopefully as soon as March...You will be back in your environment @ LRN and I will be more comfortable (now that I have met you and spent time with you) fantasizing about embarking on a new adventure with the awesome allyjames and another lover!!
    Thanks for reminding me how great you ladies are and what a great experience the LoveRanch can be!

Take Care
    MyTime

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great that you were able to hook up with Ally during her Vegas tour! She is a sweetheart!

7. Thank you, Cherry! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know that lingerie set and I think she looks amazing in it and out of it ;)
    Lucky you to have found the time to be with Ally. She is sexy and a fun party.

9. Ally is amazing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. She is amazing cannot wait for my next Ally experience [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. Thanks babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thank you, Jade! I have always loved partying with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

13. Nice review!! I agree whenever I see a lineup, Ally always catches my eye.

14. This April it will be how I start my Reno vacation.

15. You're sweet Duck! Miss you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

17. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. A very fond memory of my tour at the Love Ranch Vegas [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Looking forward to when you can make a trip up north to the LRN [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

19. Thank you, Willow. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]