Christina Antoinette- just WOW (11/1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Wow. Just wow.

I can't write anymore. Just Wow!

Okay fine ! I'll detail it a bit.

Christina is so much fun. I never talked to her prior to this trip , but she was very fun to meet! She loves her AMAZING booty and her AMAZING boobs and uses them to tease her gentlemen callers. She plays very sensually and has a very naughty way of whispering in your ear.

Before the Halloween party we spent a lot if time flirting. She's so soft and sweet.

Christina and I were instantly clicking- I knew I wanted to see her. Her negotiations were more than generous and we were playing in no time!

Sex with Christina was my biggest shock at the Bunny Ranch this time - she was insanely into it ! She wanted to cum as badly as I wanted to! We had a ton of fun positions and were all over each other. She was determined to etch this party in my mind forever!

It was pretty clear we were going to party twice, but that's for another day.

Christina- you are amazing. Incredible party!! I can't wait for our next rendezvous !!

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

One of my favorites! WAY TO GO!

And I told you so, Ankou!

8)

3. Brains Beauty and an insatiable appetite for amazing sex. Everything about Christina is WOW [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. After partying with Christina I could barely walk out to my car

5. She does have that effect on people :twisted:

6. Great review, Christina is a doll. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

7. Christina is a very sexy fuckable doll