Ranch First Timer Karissa Kenzi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mrright, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Today was my first visit to the MLBR and upon arrival, I was pleased at the overall class and appeal of the establishment. It's truly a reflection of its ownership and staff without a doubt. I've been looking forward to spending time with Karissa for quite some time, since the first time I seen her on the website. To my surprise, she was very responsive via email and her attention to establishing a good vibe from the get go was top notch. I felt like I was corresponding with a long time penpal and it made the build up of finally seeing her in person almost unbearable, but finally the day came.

The drive from Reno to the ranch was smooth sailing, a beautiful day for a beautiful woman, how could you go wrong? I was made to feel at home from the moment I walked through the front door, until it was time for me to leave. The courteous greeter was very kind and all the girls she had lined up for me were professional and I'm sure time spent with any of them would have been great. But I was there for one reason, and when she greeted me, I was in complete awe. Karissa without a doubt was the most beautiful and sweet young lady I've ever set my eyes on, she gave me the complete tour of the establishment and I was impressed to say the least. I had visions of the parties that would be possible there and started to feel like I was dreaming, I had asked Karissa to pinch me as I was sure it wasn't real, but it was.

The final stage of the tour ended at Karissa's room, what a pad! Not surprising however as its what I would expect Karissa to have considering everything I had seen at this point. I don't need to get into details about our experience for that is something her and I will share together forever. I will end my rant with the following closing statements.

Karissa, you have left an everlasting impression on me I'll never forget. You exceeded all my expectations by far and I can only hope to share the great bond we established as often as possible. You can guarantee that I will be there each and every time you visit the area as long as you will allow it. Any male who does not treat you with the utmost gentlemen like conduct, should be castrated and sent on his way. I hope I never come down from this cloud I've been on since spending time with you today, and look forward to our next meeting. Take care of yourself and keep in touch whenever possible. I'd also like to thank all the friendly staff I encountered during my visit, it was a pleasure meeting you all.

2. Karissa is such a blast to be with! So sexy, so sweet, so cute! How could you go wrong with her?!?

3. Karissa's outer beauty speaks for itself, but it's her inner beauty that really amazed me. She was able to break through my shyness and lack of confidence with ease which made our experience something I'll never forget.

4. I enjoyed reading this...one of these days, I would like to have a party with Karissa myself

5. I feel very lucky myself for the chance to have spent time with her, I anticipate that future encounters will be even more special then the previous one.

6. I've renounced my religion and I now worship her exclusively.

7. For reals!

8. Shes adorable, beautiful, and sweet! Especially with that cute Chicago accent! :p hehe Love ya darlin'
    Jessica Rose xxx [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. LOL, you noticed the accent too? So cute.

10. oh man oh man! I just cannot wait!

11. I get to see her again this month! wohoooo

12. lol so soon?

13. Can you blame me?

14. no, not really

15. I have been having trouble getting in touch with Karissa. After reading this, I hope I can get ahold of her soon!

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I too hope to have a party with Karissa in the future

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Grrrrrrrrr torture I gotta wait till fall to see Karissa but she is sooooooooo worth waiting for

18. When is she coming back? I don't even see her listed on the Bunnybabes??? :cry: