Ranch Second Timer Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mrright, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I feel like the luckiest man in the world today. Having lost my ranch virginity to Karissa, and now having the opportunity to party with Anna just a couple weeks later simply blows my mind. I thank god for blessing me with the means to do so.

Anna is beautiful from head to toe (cute toes too) but what really stands out for me personally, is she truly enjoys what she does. Everytime I looked down at her while I was enjoying "Blow Privilege" she had a huge smile on her face, that alone brought the experience to a new level for me. This was easily one of the, if not the best sexual experience I've ever had. Sensual Massage,Love at the Y, Sublime 69, all left me speechless. Making Anna orgasm was without a doubt my favorite part of the experience, It was like fireworks exploding on the 4th of July, so hot!!! I also loved cuddling up with her towards the end of our party, it was the perfect finish to a perfect date.

Anna, if you read this, I humbly thank you for the chance to spend time with you. I'm sure it won't be the last. Don't forget to put those flowers in water! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Congratulations mright, she is special. :mrgreen:

3. Thank you, I thank god for creating such a special woman. One in a million. I wish we were cuddling right now! :(

4. Great review. Congrats Mrright. She is one very beautiful women inside and out.

5. Spending time with you is quite literally a pleasure, mrright! Thanks for everything. A great way to start my day! :D

Can't wait for our next adventure! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. It takes two to tango babe, we set the bar so high, think we can outdo ourselves next time? I know we can.

7. I'm sure willing to give it a shot! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. just leave your computer technotalk out of it this time LOL

9. ?

10. lol nevermind...just making a joke

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You are a very fortunate man, mrright! [smilie=happy.gif]

12. Anna is an incredible lady. I am glad you got to see what she is all about. [smilie=happy.gif]

13. Very sweet of you to say! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. You deserve every superlative in the dictionary Miss Anna. [smilie=happy.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Ya got that right, mrright! :lol: