Aubree and Randy made our night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bentout12, Feb 27, 2015.

1. My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend an evening with Randy Ryder and Aubree Rae that was way too much fun not give them both a shout out for their awesome work.

Both of these women are lovely and an absolute delight to be around. We had a chance to get to know them over cocktails and behind closed doors, and they did a great job of making us feel a personal connection during our experience. Aubree is hilarious and chatty, and had us cracking up with her storytelling. Randy is just a tiny bit quieter, but probably the sweetest Bunny in the whole place. The combination of the two of them is really something any couple should experience if they find themselves at the Ranch.

They are both extremely into women in a genuine way and paid as much attention to my wife as they did to me. It's hard to adequately convey how fantastic they are without going into details, so I'll simply say that they are both high energy, charming, sexually brilliant, and just a general delight to be around. And more than that, they brought all of those qualities to every second of our evening together.

If you're planning a visit, especially as a couple, you really don't even have to give your choice a second thought. Randy and Aubree will give you an incredible time. Thanks ladies! We had an unbelievable night.

2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

OMG I had so much fun! I'm so glad I got to be apart of that!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. i mis you guys already!

6. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

U one of a kind PARTY

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love a couple and two girls! Its a perfect combo [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Aubree is one of the best!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Love to b w sexy girls day and night and night and day [smilie=call me.gif]