Christina Antoinette showed us a great time!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cat, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Cat
    Chat with Me

Cat New Member

My husband and I were in Tahoe and decided to head down to the Bunny Ranch. We've been together since high school, and he had never been with anyone but me.

I really wanted to watch him fuck another lady.

Because we didn't know for sure that we were going, we hadn't set up an appointment.
    We got there on a Wednesday night, and it was packed. Our line up was of just four ladies, and I knew as soon as I saw her that he would pick Christina. Petite and blonde, with creamy white skin against her black silk bra and panties she was the obvious choice. Her tattoo curved around her hip in exactly the places you want to hold her curves. She was was eyeing him hungrily and I was excited to see her consume him.

We followed Christina back into her room and she offered us warm towels so that we could take a quick shower. Her room was inviting, with soft lighting illuminating her lovely skin. She was waiting for us on the bed, now naked. Her tits were perfect and perky, generous handfuls. She called my man over to her and used her mouth to roll a condom over his hard cock, then took him into her mouth. I watched as she looked up at him through her long blonde hair, moaning as she took his whole cock in her talented mouth. After enjoying the show for a bit I joined in the fun by sitting on his face.

We switched things up by letting him take me from behind while Christina pleasured herself. He watched her fingers work her pretty pussy while he worked on me, then we swapped places and he took her doggy style while I touched myself and watched. She has a nice round ass, perfect hips to grab hold of, and she knew just how to move with him. I came at the same time they did just watching.

The night went on from there. You don't stop at round one if you have two beautiful women laying in bed waiting to pleasure you. Our time went by too quickly, but Christina made sure that we made the most of it. Christina was fun and easy to be with and great in bed. Sassy and cute and creative. If she hadn't been in the line up we would have left without a party, so don't leave it to chance like we did. Make an appointment.

You want to trace your fingers across her creamy skin, starting at that perfect curve of her hip, across the arc of her tattoo, down to her wet pussy. You want to bury yourself in her and hear her giggle and moan just for you. You want her to smile up at you after she works your cock with her mouth and then realize it's only about to get better because she is about to fuck you so very right. You want to get fucked just right don't you? You need Christina.

2. I had so much fun with you guys aswell
    Xo

3. Nice review Christina is the best

4. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

5. Had so much fun!

6. I showed up one night with seeing another lady in mind but after seeing Christina walk into the parlor I couldn't remember whom I wanted to see

7. Singles, couples, Christina loves it all

8. Who doesn't want to fuck this perfect 10?

9. Every Christina party is so much fun