America's Kinkiest City

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A website alternet.org says

Roselawn Indiana, because its the home of the Ponderosa Sun club, Ron Jeremy hosts a nude talent show there every year, I go sometimes because there are 200 naked girls trying to win Miss Nude North america, I am a judge and I can be bribed.

New Orleans number 2, makes sense.

Vegas 3 but know that that cali has signs on highway 15 saying "WHAT HAPPENS IN VAGAS, DOESN'T STAY IN VEGAS" free std test. that kind of kills the illegal sex trade in Vegas, at least for smart folks.

Hurley Wisconsin number 4 because it has 6 strip clubs for 1547 people, wow, it must get very cold and lonely there.

Is your city kinky?

Why isn't Bunnyranch Nevada on the list?

2. I always thought that Atlanta was kinda kinky because of all the strip clubs there. You have white strip clubs and black strip clubs and even a gay strip club called Swinging Richards.

3. very interesting

4. I have never heard of this before, now I am definitively interested. Great info...so checking into it.

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Indiana wow, that is surprising :D

7. Why? We just have a bad rep here as being a conservative haven. But we also have the Indy 500 and all its associated partying. And this February, the Super Bowl! Annie Andersin of the LRN got her start in the adult industry right here in Indy as a dancer in a local gentlemen's club. Famous adult film legend Hyapatia Lee, as well as the lovely Devin DeRay, were born here. So we're not a bunch of right-wing conservative Bible-thumping hicks as we are too often (unfairly) portrayed by the usually biased, costal-centric "mainstream" media. Heck, we even voted for Barack Obama in the last presidential election (though sadly, I think he won't win here next year).

Kinkiest regards from a proud Hoosier,
    Speed Racer

8. No and the women are stuck up self righteous b*tches (If I were gay, it seems most of the gay crowd is as well and most of the men; come to think of it, pretty much everyone here aside from the military is just plain rude :cry: ). Though that is what I get for living in a tropical paradise and a tourist's playground.

-EU

9. I can't believe we're not at the top of that list!

10. Hahaha we aren't a city yet but we should still be added no doubt lol

11. VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.