I Dream of (becoming a) Bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by BenjiHarper, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey everyone!!

My name is Benji Harper, I'm 26 and currently working and studying in LA (but originally from the East Coast). I'm really hoping I have what it takes to be a Bunny or Lover and join the ranks of such gorgeous and talented ladies! I've been a successful dancer for some years but I'm ready to cross over to the Dark Side (I'm told they have cookies!) and explore the pleasures, excitement, and $ potential that the Ranches offer! I'm almost finished with my bachelor's degree (Dec.!) and hope to go for a Master's in a couple years. I love riding my sportbike, cooking, shoes, working out, creative expression, travel... and SEX, of course! I think human sexual diversity is truly amazing... I love both kink and romantic passion, catering to men and women and giving an absolutely unforgettable experience. I'm witty and outgoing, sophisticated and sweet, with a sense of humor and irreverence that always makes people smile. :)

I hope I can satisfy with my pictures... I know anonymity isn't the sexiest thing. :/ If it helps, I'm 5'3, about 122 and athletic, short red hair (well, at the moment :p) and captivating green eyes. Please let me know what you think! I sent an e-mail to Dennis and Madame Suzette, I'm just waiting in anxious suspense to hear back!

xoxoxo thanks for the feedback!
    <3 Benji Harper

2. Three more. :)

3. Very sexy pictures and wish you the best of luck with getting hired,I think you would make a good addition to the ranch.

4. Thank you so much, jtmerrill :) I hope management thinks so as well, hehe! (Btw I like your signature quotes!)

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I love what I see!!!! Especially the pic with the gun and uniform!!!!!!
    Good luck!!!
    Al

6. Thank you, BigAlbowski. :) That was a fun, silly amateur shoot with a bunch of different costumes and wigs... I love being a chameleon and having fun trying on different looks!

7. You're quite sexy, and even sexier in that cop outfit! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Best of luck to you! :D

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Very nice pictures! Best of luck to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it's much appreciated! I hope I can meet some of you in person in the months to come!! :D

Btw- Roadster1200, I take it you're a fellow motorcyclist? I love men on bikes... it's definitely a weakness.

10. For your viewing pleasure, here's a cheesy dressing-room cell phone pic. :p

11. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hi Benji...those pics are super hotttt!I was curious as to what kind of bike you ride?I am a GoldWing bandit :wink:

12. Wow, a lot of bikers here!! Terrific! Goldwings are such great touring bikes... do you travel much on the bike? I have a Ducati M900. She's a little bike with a big engine and a lot of heart :p (Although increasingly hard to find parts for, lol...) Sometimes I wish she were better for long distances... I rode to Vegas from LA a bit ago but that remains my longest ride. Some day I'd like to get a Multistrada or something similar and ride cross-country- that is one of my moto-goals.

13. Wow, thank you Cami! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Not as hot and droolworthy as you, that's for sure :p

Seriously though- I can't show my face/recognizable tattoos for personal and future professional reasons. I wish I could... hope my current pics will suffice, booo.... Hopefully you will see what I look like at the Ranch!! :D *fingers crossed!*

14. Two more pics, including waiting on the grid at the track. Hope they appeal!! I really hope Dennis sees this thread, I know he can't resist a sexy girl on a bike!!! (j/k... but really...) :D

15. Good luck :)

16. Thank you so much, Jimi & Mr. Casanova!! :oops: :oops:

I thoroughly hope he agrees!

... I also swear I'm not missing an eye or something. :p

17. Very nice bike, and very nice you as well! :D

18. Thank you very much, Roadster! :D

All this positivity is making me blussshhhhhh!!!! :mrgreen:

19. ^ or maybe I am... I guess no one will know until I get hired!!! (j/k, j/k :p)

20. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Benji...most of my travels are in state.I have done a few trips out to Denver and Orlando.So,Benji,I see you are a speed freak,YEAH!!! Also,love those new pics.

21. Knoxville to Denver? Wow, that's quite an impressive haul! And thank you again for the kind compliments, TN_MAN! I am indeed an adrenaline junkie... so far skydiving has been my biggest rush. What fun!

I just watched a couple episodes of Cathouse last night- it'd been years since I'd seen the show. Made me even more excited about the prospect of becoming a bunnybabe! I very much hope I get hired! [smilie=call me.gif] :D

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Wow, very sexy! Come stay with me in my bedroom.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. ^ Now THERE's an offer I couldn't refuse!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thank you, Natalia! You're very sexy as well... not that I need to tell you! :D

24. Hey Benji....Very Sexy and Hot! Very beautiful breasts by the way. Good luck on joining the ranch and hope you are having a great day!

25. Thank you so much, WildMan! I hope you are having a terrific day, too. :)

My breasts are one of my favorite features on my body... although some days I think about possibly getting implants, I'm pretty happy being a natural, perky B-C cup! I'm glad you like them!

26. Even Tiger is immune to my a$$ets and feminine charms! :D

... er, his wax likeness is...

27. Both funny and sexy at the same time! :D

28. Welcome to the boards Benji! Thank you for posting the sexy photos! You seem to be doing things right, I wish you the best of luck with becoming a Bunny! If you haven't seen it yet Anna Suvari has a post here that you should read http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

29. Thank you, Roadster and EagleRider!! I did indeed read Anna's thread before applying- it was very informative and helpful. Hopefully it'll work!

30. ^ thank you, Rachel! :D

I really hope Dennis and Madam Suzette see this... I'd love to come work at either of the ranches during T-day and Xmas breaks so I can be ready for a longer stay in Jan. once I graduate!

31. Cool. when you do make it, hope to see you for new years eve [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]