how do i become a bunny babe?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Shannonlw, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I am a toned, flawless 22 yr old blonde wanting to join the bunny ranch. Please contact me letting me know how to join.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

have you applied through the "be a bunny" button at the top of the page??? Good luck hot mama! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

If you haven't yet seen this Shannon, here's a thread started by Anna Suvari about how to become a Bunny/Lover and what you can expect once you get the call:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

Full of very helpful and important info. Best of luck Shannon--I think that you're gonna do pretty well! :)

4. A one post wonder I suspect

Chili

5. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Chili,I don't know about you my friend,but Chumlee is starting to look like the Einstein of our time :?

6. God help us :!: But you may be right :cry:

Chili

7. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey,Chili...I see one post can I get a second....going once...going twice...sold :p I knew she wouldn't post again!!!

8. How do we know these things my friend ??? It's called EXPERINCE !!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chili

9. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

No 2nd post as of yet..Chili,I saw a post from our old friend .Cole Bently.on Facebook..............On Willows page........

10. I suggest you check out this post: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

Anna Suvari offers a bunch of tips.

11. You guys are too funny. :lol: