A quick 48 hour swing to the ranches

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I've been back from Nevada for nearly three days now, and starting to get back to normal (work actually helps, lol), but I gotta tell ya, if you have never visited Dennis Hof's brothels in Nevada, you are missing out on the time of your life! Now my questions are, "When can I go back?" and "How the hell am I gonna decide who to party with when I return?". It is an intoxicating time, and maybe the only thing I would've changed is visiting late in the week (Friday-Sunday) instead of early (Sunday-Tuesday). The action at the ranches picks up as the weekend approaches, so I've been told ;)

The experience started with a flight into Reno, and everything was seeming to go pretty darn well! I had to catch a flight for 6 AM on Sunday, and I live approximately 1 1/2 hours from the nearest airport, so I had planned to sleep about 6 PM to 2 AM, wake up, go to airport, etc etc.........DIDN'T WORK! I tossed and turned and tried to fall asleep, and never did! It may have been from anticipation of the trip, difficulty of falling asleep with the sun up, not sure.........so anyway, I drove to the airport without sleep, and was on my way. I did get about 60-90 minutes of sleep on the plane to San Francisco, so that was good!

Unfortunately, it is hard to find direct flights to Reno from east of the Rockies, so a trip to SF was first. My first time in California, but not all that exciting. Long story short, I was expecting a 3 hour hold-over between flights, and it turned into about 5 1/2 / 6 hours. The plane to Reno was late as another flight to Palm Springs was in that gate, then the Reno plane was found to have an issue that "needed to be fixed", so instead of leaving about 1030 AM, it was about 2:30 when the very short flight to Reno FINALLY left!

Now, this was not good for me, as the flight pushed very close to my planned 5 PM party at the Bunny Ranch. I arrived at the hotel at 3:45 PM.

Many if not all of you know that I have a cross-dressing fetish that I wanted to explore at the ranches while there, but since my time to "get dressed" was so brief, I put a thick "beard-cover" layer of makeup on and was on my way! In retrospect, I probably should've delayed the trip over a couple of hours and got myself completely 'made up', but I didn't want to keep my girl waiting, so we kept the time, and I arrived at 5:15 (We had both had a stressful afternoon, lol).

The Sunday night party with @TiaraTae was great! I've always suspected that with my crossdressing, a full female makeover is required for me to truly be turned on by that fetish, and I was correct, so being unable to accomplish a full makeover, I generally went for some female clothing (make-up, mascara, wig, corset, nylons, heels), and quickly discovered that the items were generally cumbersome (corset hello, lol), and so I went with general guy mode. At that point, I wanted Tiara something bad, and didn't want to use our time together to get 'made up'.

As mentioned in a previous thread, Tiara is AMAZING! She was patient with me, as I was somewhat nervous for my first time at the ranches (not sure how much it showed), and without going into full detail, she is a dream! Long blonde hair, long tanned legs, skinny waist. If you've seen her pictures, you get the idea! Guys, she is remarkable to spend time with! A bunny with a heart of pure gold! We finished off the party with champagne and I was thinking, "what a great night!!!!!!!!"

After our party was over, I started to get to the "what the hell to I do now?" question in my head. Was I tired, oh yes, I hadn't had much sleep lol. Tiara says, "Why don't you sit down and relax on the couch and chat with some of the girls?". I decided to do so, what a great choice!

Now, some may not know about me that although I work in media and I've grown out of this from my youth, I can be quite shy, particularly in 'pushing my way into a conversation'. So I sit down on the couch, and there is a group discussion going on next to me. It has the man himself, Dennis Hof, and six (I think it was six?) of the most gorgeous looking women holding court with him. It took about 5-10 minutes or so, but Dennis invited me over, and I introduced myself as "Jessie Summers" from the message boards. The girls generally recognized me, and that was helpful in breaking the ice!

It wasn't very long until Dennis had left for the night, and I (very tired and drunk by this point), was left with the equally beautiful @Entice Love and @AuroraAmore flirting with me, having them buy more and more drinks for me and them, and, in general, really giving me a great time! It wasn't until later that night, falling asleep at the hotel, in a quick moment, how much their attention to me really hit the mark, and how much I really had grown to very much like them!

I had a party planned for the Monday morning at the Kit Kit Ranch with @AriaJade , but was very much concerned about my finances from the night of partying. After texting Aria, the appointment was kept, and I arrived at Kit Kat to a quiet parlor area (typical of a Monday), but Aria arrived very quickly and we started chatting away!

Aria is a true sweetheart! We connected immediately on many levels, and it was nice to meet someone that so matched the image I had of her from the message board chats (sometimes even the pictures doesn't quite match the in-person experience in subtle ways). While not long in time, my party with Aria was so so special to me, and I hope to her! We continued to chat afterwards in the parlor until after about an hour or so, she excused herself to get ready for another party coming up that afternoon!

I had general invites to visit the other ranches in the area of the Kit Kat, so I did! At the Sagebrush, I was able to meet @RoxyGold, and we enjoyed a very nice afternoon of just getting to know each other and the like. She didn't have to do that for me (including a tour of the VIP suite), and I was so appreciate of her attention! The Love Ranch North was really quiet, being a Monday afternoon, but I did recognize @CaseyCross from her being at the Bunny Ranch the night before. You can't go wrong with Casey guys, she is a doll!

It was back to the Bunny Ranch for Monday night, where after it being fairly slow, Hof was there again, and the girls soon arrived too. Much like the night before, an enjoyable conversation was had with Hof, the girls, and a cool biker at the ranches from San Diego! I don't remember all of the Monday night specifics, it didn't last as long as Sunday night, but you know how you become attracted to somebody, but it takes a second night or a slap in the face (not literally, lol) to wake you up to it? Monday night was my night to become really attracted, really fast, to @LeeannaLove. Kinda felt like a natural progression of meeting somebody one night, and getting to know them better the following night. She went very quickly into the "bunnies I've met, haven't partied with, and need to change that" category! One of the most beautiful women, anywhere, I've ever laid eyes on! Great personality to boot! :)

On Tuesday, check-out at the hotel was 11 AM, and my flight was leaving at 4, so I had about 3 hours to burn, and why not at the Bunny Ranch again? The action was pretty slow.........there were the occasional line-ups with the girls being summoned from their rooms, other than that, lots of idle chat at the bar. Out of nowhere seemingly, late-morning, I see a gorgeous playful woman with a beautiful smile, and I say "Hello" and introduce myself. Her name? @Mercedes

Talk about an unexpected Tuesday morning treat! Mercedes and I started to chat, and upon hearing my answer to one of her questions (maybe it was my voice inflection, lol), she realizes that we might be able to do something together. We agreed to a brief party, and, much like the day before with Aria, how much fun I had with Mercedes! She is just delightful! Not to sound like a broken record, but you can't go wrong with her, just a genuine beauty inside and out, and someone who had been completely off my radar! Those moments are so fun, the surprises life throws your way!

Before leaving the Bunny Ranch for good at about 2 o'clock for the airport, I had a wonderful conversation with @angelinamonroe , and my oh my, did this goddess grow on me quickly. I knew my time at the ranches, for now, was ending shortly, and I apparently wasn't hiding my sadness and general "blah" mood very well. Angelina saw that, and I ended my time there with a wonderful conversation getting to know a beautiful, alluring woman, who showed kindness to me in a great many ways! Sometimes, a series of hugs can go a long way in general human relationships!

The trip back home was much smoother, and the biggest issue I hit was the two hour time difference that had be back at the airport at midnight, home at 2 AM, and asleep at 3. My head hit the pillow with me dreaming about the wonderful women I had met in my first Nevada adventure, and me trying to plan another visit ASAP!

Thanks to all the bunnies and the man Dennis Hof for the time of my life! I've started to put together some 'general' ideas of fun from the time I had, and knowing how the brothels operate, so next time, I'll be 100% prepared for all the fun that gets thrown my way!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    kmoney and tuch2881 like this.
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Glad to hear you had a great time at the ranches, Jessie!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sorry we didn't get to meet, but happy you had a great time ;)

4. There will be a next time, it may be 2018 I'm afraid, but I had such an addicting wonderful time, gotta experience it again!

5. Sounds like an incredible time! We definitely will need to meet up up during your next trip out :)

6. I've noticed you in a very positive way on the boards Alice! Sorry I missed you on the sagebrush segment of my trip!

7. Aww, you are too sweet! No worries- that happens sometimes! Next time we will definitely plan things out in advance :)

8. You are so sweet! That was such a fun night, I'm happy I had the chance of meeting you :)

kmoney likes this.
  9. Don't be a Stranger, now!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Nope, no stranger here! I feel like a regular ;)

MikkiLynn likes this.
  11. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time! Hopefully I get to meet you on your next trip out :)

kmoney and Jessie Summers like this.
  13. I would love that Miss Ruby Rae! So many gorgeous women on here, a few that I met, some I hit it off with, but so many I missed out on.........will make next time more of a late week-weekend visit in the evening hours :)

kmoney likes this.