REVIEW A pool party with Hollywood and a Little surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dwayne, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I had a pool party planed for August 10th I had plenty of time to kill I had to check out at 11 and my flight was suppose to leave at 5:30pm So I ask @HollyWood I would love to meet @AliceLittle I had the chance to communicate with Alice on the message board in March and I loved reading her blogs and she was a fellow redhead and very beautiful I got to see her on the Livestream and she was so outgoing and a bundle of energy. So when I got there @HollyWood set up a meeting with @AliceLittle for me and by the way if anyone think these ladies are just sitting on there ass waiting for the bell to ring your mistakes @HollyWood work her ass off for me to make these two days perfect. Ok back to the story @AliceLittle arrived at 11:30am so since @AliceLittle took time out of her day to meet me I had her join us for an hour and what an amazing hour it was come to find out @AliceLittle and @HollyWood never party together. We started in the pool in our birthday suit and see @AliceLittle body in person for the first time WOW!!! simply amazing I had these two beautiful naked women in the pool we did a little kissing and other thing before we moved thing to the bedroom and to have these two beautiful ladies one on each side was amazing I finally realized why @AliceLittle was starlet of the year. We introduce chocolate syrup and honey into the equation we did make a mess but we had so much fun cleaning it up. They decided to give me a massage both Alice and Hollywood did an amazing job. Unfortunately the hour with @AliceLittle had to leave but she was simply amazing and made my threesome so special Thank You Alice. So it was just me and Hollywood to finish off the party After me and Hollywood fun we took a bath with salts and oils and it was so relaxing and we could just talk after the bath we went back to the bed and just cuddle and caress each other and talked the party was some what over. But it wasn't she was going to drive me to the airport and we had lunch at Olive Garden and that was amazing and fun I got a good meal before my flight on the way to the airport we talk I had always thought of Hollywood as a friend but I didn't know if she felt the same and when she thought of me as a friend it almost bought me to tears I don't have any friends but now I know I have one maybe two with Alice The two day could not have been more perfect. Thank You @HollyWood and @AliceLittle for making me feel special and desired

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I know now I have to have a round 2 with @HollyWood and @AliceLittle I have to finish what I started with Alice I'm shooting for October 2018.

kmoney, PhoenixRising and Amber Adams like this.
  3. So glad things worked out so well on your trip. HollyWood really worked to make sure you had a great time and I was so happy to spend time with you, can't wait for October 2018.

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I am so happy that we were able to bring Alice into our party! It really heated things up to another level! I had such an amazing time with you, and am so happy that you enjoyed yourself as well!!!

5. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I had such a great time with you and Alice you both made me feel so relax the only regret is not keeping Alice longer but that just going to make next time even better Thank You my confidences is at all time high You two are truly the best at what you do.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and PhoenixRising like this.
  6. I had so much fun with you both- what a great time! I'm already thinking of all the fun we will have during your next trip :)

kmoney, PhoenixRising and Dwayne like this.
  7. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Can't wait till next time it will be better then the last time
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Fact! I found this really incredible cocoa-body butter that we have to get! it tastes like chocolate, but you can use it to give a massage too :)

9. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I can put it on you and Hollywood and give you a massage and afterwards lick it off both of you the best of both worlds
    :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Mhmm...Yes please! :D perhaps with some sprinkles on top ;)

11. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

OMG while we're at it we should add some whip cream. How am I supposed to deal with this until October 2018. That sounds so hot and sexy. Your lucky you have Hollywood right across the street. I guess I'm going to be doing a lot of fantasizing.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

PhoenixRising and Amber Adams like this.
  12. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

This is so sweet. I love reading reviews like these! Xo to Alice and Hollywood. This review makes me melt like coconut oil:)

kmoney, Dwayne and PhoenixRising like this.
  13. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes this is a must and from the sounds of it you will long for round 3 [smilie=happy.gif]

14. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

15. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Hell let just make it a 12 round sexfeast

Amber Adams likes this.
  16. I don't know how we'll hold out, but I can't wait. Sprinkles and whip cream and you sounds fun.

Dwayne and Amber Adams like this.
  17. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

This is going to be so much fun I love yours and Hollywood ideas. Hollywood had the idea of chocolate covered strawberries. I would love to feed you both chocolate covered strawberries
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HollyWood likes this.
  18. That sounds lovely, and I do have a bit of a weak point for chocolate.

19. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I can't wait to drizzle chocolate all over your and Hollywood body.

HollyWood likes this.
  20. Well, when life settles and cooperates a bit more, we'll be delighted to see you, and your chocolate sauce

21. I loved getting a chance to massage you and get my hands on you.

22. It wasgreat you got an opportunity to be with Ms Alice. Hollywood sounds like a nice women I should consider her for next time.

23. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Hollywood is the total package she has curves to die for and she a sweet and amazing woman I would advise you to choose her next time. You will have a good time with Hollywood she a rock star.

24. She's a great choice. I know we talked a bit about your different tastes, Hollywood definitely would be a good choice for you too.

25. It's getting too chilly to swim, but the memories of us three in the tub will keep me warm.

26. You know, I was very surprised myself. The amount of work these lovely ladies do, is very impressive.

27. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

@AliceLittle and @HollyWood are two ladies who are very dedicated to there profession If you have a chance book these two ladies you will not regret it.

28. Why thank you! I'm already looking forward to our next encounter together!

29. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm going to be jealous of you a while longer Dwayne. Unfortunately, the meeting I had been so looking forward to with Holly Wood next month for my birthday got submarined A personal conflict arose and she will not be at the Ranch the week I am going to visit While she did not owe me any explanation, I came to respect and adore her even more with the way she handled the situation. I am still gonna make my first visit as the trip is already planned and paid for, it just won't be the same missing the chance to meet Holly.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

30. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Man that sux I know that a chance we take making plan especially if your traveling across the country I know she as disappointed as you are. I wouldn’t know how to handle the situation I guess I would just roll with it. If I can make a suggestion if Alice is there pick her she will take care of you. But you will not go wrong with who ever you pick Hollywood will make it up to you next time.

31. That's too bad :( I guess it means you'll just have to plan to come back another time. It's unfortunate when stuff gets in the way.

You're so sweet Dwayne. If I'm around CNote, please message me or come over to chat if you want. It not I'm sure you'll find someone great here, even if you have to wait for HollyWood another time.

32. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

I would love to push you on the swing

33. We can find a park during you next visit, I still love the swings.