Improve viewing of recent reviews/ranch reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adventure Guy, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Could you create a separate category for recent real life ranch reports (e.g. those created three months old or less) so we can easily find and read recent lady reviews?

Since all of the reviews/ranch reports (4,000+) are currently in one category it is difficult to find recent reviews/ranch reports with daily bumping frenzy going on of reviews 1, 2, and 3+ years old. If you create a separate category for those relatively new real life ranch reports (three months old or less), I think it would benefit us clients and prospective clients as well as new and established ladies to look at these in one place without the bumping frenzy of all of the older reviews. Also, with a separate category, it would not impact the remaining 4,000+ older reviews/ranch reports which would remain in the current category today so those would be status quo (no change compared to how it is handled today). With this suggestion it would require periodic (e.g. once a week or once a month) administrator support to move those reviews/ranch reports older than three months to the "older dated" reviews/ranch reports category.

Included is a link to a discussion thread on some of the frustration of the ranch report bumping frenzy:
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/thread-spamming.48509/

Thanks for considering this suggestion. :)

2. this sounds like a great ideal

Lexxi Sparks and Adventure Guy like this.
  3. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

I agree. The message board is becoming nothing but spam perpetrated by a few of the girls and what appears to be their minions. Just look at a representative week's postings and you will find where one person has several dozen reposts in a row. It is making reviewing the message board a total waste of time.

4. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

It might take BR management intervention to reel in those who are abusing the intent of the board as a marketing tool for all. This applies to all message board threads, not just the Ranch Reports. Please fix this.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Haley Lisbeth and NtdFsu like this.
  5. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

oh my god THANK YOU for posting this I thought it was just me. so sick of a handful of ladies spamming the hell out of the review page. I posted a review and in one day it got pushed back to the third page. sick and tired of seeing five year OLD reviews spammed over and over. if you think that it will get you new clients, think again all you are doing is pissing some of us off and I for one will not come and see you because of it. I don't think management will do anything about it.

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you.

It really is annoying to the point that it makes the whole Real Life Ranch Reports section useless.

We see reviews that are a year or even several years old that have had pages and pages of bumps.

We see sock puppets bumping an entire page of a specific lady's reviews by posting and adding a line or two to each of them.

We see people who have never posted before suddenly up show and bump 7 or 8 of the same ladies threads.

This has the effect of burying new reports of all but a few ladys rendering the section useless.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I agree the message board is supposed to be a tool that ALL the ladies can use. Not just the few that can afford an assistant quality over quantity. How are the new ladies supposed to make money/build their client base when everything they post gets bumped before anyone has a chance to read it

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Recently, there have been a couple of threads with board members complaining specifically about bumped reviews in the Real Life Ranch Reports (RLRR) forum. @Adventure Guy in your first post here you wanted to see the last 3 months of new reviews, so instead of creating a new category or sub-forum, change the way the RLRR reviews are listed on your computer. The default sortation for all forums are the threads (reviews) are listed by "Last Message" (the most current reply or post on top) in decending order.

Solution:
    Go to the Real Life Ranch Reports forum and click on "Start Date" at the top of the threads list which is to the right of "Title" and to the left of "Replies" and wait up to 7 seconds for your browser, computer, internet connection, and the server to display the sortation change on your screen.

You might see some sticky threads on top, but the rest of the review threads should be in decending order on all 217+ pages with the newest review creation date at the top. You should see a small down arrow to the right of "Start Date" and if it is a small up arrow, click "Start Date" again to reverse the sort order. The sort order remains for all pages of the RLRR forum as long as you click on the "back" arrow on your browser after reading a review. If you have trouble remembering to do the back arrow thing, when you read a review open it in a new tab or window, leaving the original forum sorted as you want it. It's only a little bit of work on your part and us moderators don't have more work added. Unfortunately I don't know how to make that "Start Date" sortation permanent, it even changes back to the default when I leave the RLRR forum and come back.

@LayloniStroxxx
    @CalGuy95
    @NtdFsu
    @Niceguy Eddie
    @kevinz0071
    @wrb55rosco
    @Lexxi Sparks
    @Perseus
    @SDJ
    @tahoebigbear
    @ROADRUNNER J
    @RunningSquirrel