Comments on Profile Post by CherryLane

1. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Thanks for following me and for the lovely comment @CherryLane. I would love to check out your delicious food fetish and luxury romance parties and I bet they are as yummy as me. I will check out those websites in your comment as well.
    Mar 30, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  2. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU AND ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALL YOU THINK!
    May 11, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I've just read all the blogs that's in your updated FAQs page and I definitely want to try a food fetish with you and we can always have a food fight because I haven't had a food fight before so that'll be fun.
    May 11, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    ooohhhh, sounds like a fun-filled, sexy challenge! i hope you decide to visit me soon!
    May 12, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    It is going to be a fun sexy challenge and I also hope that I meet you in person soon.
    May 12, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  6. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    i would love to meet you soon love! kisses!
    May 16, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    So would I, just to have a food fight and to meet your beautiful self.
    May 17, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  8. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    I can't wait!
    May 17, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I don't know who's more excited, me or you or both. I'm picking both don't know about you though.
    May 17, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  10. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    i agree with both, have you thought about when you might want to come in?
    May 17, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Well I have thought about coming into bunny ranch and the answer is still the same. Yes I do want to come into bunny ranch to see you and the rest of the beautiful girls there but since it's a long way from where I'm from, makes me want to live in Carson City forever just to see all the beautiful ladies at the ranches every day if I have to.
    May 17, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  12. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    now remember, i used to work at bunny ranch, i now work at love ranch north... directly across the street:)
    May 17, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Since there's 4 ranches there you just don't know which to use and thanks for telling me that you've moved to love ranch north. Well that's convenient since all 4 of them are on the same street near enough.
    May 17, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  14. CherryLane
    CherryLane
    YES IT IS!
    May 17, 2017
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    So if I want to visit all 4 ranches which I probably do that's going to be fun since their all on the same street.
    May 17, 2017