Jonathanraiju
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2018
Birthday:
Jun 7, 1990 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

Jonathanraiju

Member, Male, 33, from New York

To all the ladies of Brothelland- is it better to leave you a message on your page, or chat, don't want to feel like i'm bothering you ^_^; Nov 28, 2017

Jonathanraiju was last seen:
Sep 14, 2018
    1. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hi darling I’m available at the KiT Kat til March 18th. Come say hey and let’s get to know each other better! XoXo KK
    2. AveryLee
      AveryLee
      Happy Birthday!!:)
    3. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      I hope that you have a great rest of the week :)
    4. Jonathanraiju
      Jonathanraiju
      To all the ladies of Brothelland- is it better to leave you a message on your page, or chat, don't want to feel like i'm bothering you ^_^;
    5. Jonathanraiju
      Jonathanraiju
      I realize I suck at Intro's, or at least I think I do, so apologies if I come off as weird.
      1. JadeCapri likes this.
      2. JadeCapri
        JadeCapri
        Welcome and thank you for your interest in getting to know us. You are talking to the right ladies.
        Nov 27, 2017
        Jonathanraiju likes this.
    6. Jonathanraiju
      Jonathanraiju
      Well, i'm going to try and talk to some more of you lovely ladies , since I have only talked to Goddess Kira Rain #tryingtobreakmyshell
      1. KimberlyFisher likes this.
    7. KiraRain
      KiraRain
      Hey you, Thank you so much for the wall post and the follow on YouTube. I really can't wait to meet you on your next adventure down to the ranches!!!
      XOXO Kira Rain
      1. Jonathanraiju likes this.
    8. AishaShah
      AishaShah
    9. ElainaGilbert
      ElainaGilbert
      thank you for the follow my love great to have ya
      1. Jonathanraiju likes this.
      2. Jonathanraiju
        Jonathanraiju
        You are most welcome.
        Nov 8, 2017
    10. Jonathanraiju
      Jonathanraiju
      Just a socially awkward introvert, who's had the worst luck in the sex/gf department (trust me, you'd think I was making it up if told you)
      1. LexieJames
        LexieJames
        Well we are glad you are here to change your luck! Welcome to the boards! I really hope you enjoy your time here.
        Nov 7, 2017
      2. Jonathanraiju
        Jonathanraiju
        I hope so to, maybe being here, talking with you lovely Goddess's will allow this introvert turtle to come out of his shell once more. (and yes..I just called myself a turtle -_-)
        Nov 8, 2017
        LexieJames and KiraRain like this.
      3. KiraRain
        KiraRain
        If anyone can break you out of your shell it would be the beautiful @LexieJames !!! I would know!!
        Nov 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Well, going to update this along the way here but some basic info. 27 years old, horrible luck with sexual partner----yeah, and girlfriends -_-. Interesting fact, I collect antiques. (more to come)

2nd interesting fact, i'm ambidextrous, left handed really, but this world forced me to use both...it's a right handed world out there so we lefties have to adapt.

Also love to give out massages.