Comments on Profile Post by dreamscometrue

1. lover5
    lover5
    Yes I've been doing it my whole life. I record my music and also produce a little bit nothing major though.
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  2. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    do you write lyrics too? I've been writing lyrics for over 20 years but have never been able to get music put to them
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah and lover5 like this.
  3. lover5
    lover5
    I have the exact opposite problem nice music and half finished lyrics
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  4. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    would you be interested in working together? You make the music and I'll add lyrics?
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  5. lover5
    lover5
    Why not right now I am busy i am in construction and working in San Diego how do we hook up ? I have a couple songs completed i can burn my own CD's. And if we make a hit we have to split 50/50 and film the video at one of the house's
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  6. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    I'm in Indiana...maybe we can work through email....you can send me the music and I'll work the lyric.....or I can send you the lyric and you can work the music
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  7. lover5
    lover5
    OK what is your style i can do Rock , Blues, Country , Hell I even do Rap Beats haha. I love all music
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  8. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    I have written for all genres
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  9. lover5
    lover5
    So how do we do this ? And no pun intended. How do we make our "Dreams Come True" that is a nice name for a song. All B/S aside I am really down to earth and easy to work with. How often do you get to Nevada?
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  10. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    Not as often as I would like. I was just there in April and the time before that was two years prior. Send me your email address in a private conversation and what I'll take the first leap and send you a lyric.
    Jun 16, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  11. lover5
    lover5
    I received your email and have the song sent you a reply
    Jun 17, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.
  12. dreamscometrue
    dreamscometrue
    just sent you a reply to that with a question
    Jun 17, 2016
    AishaShah likes this.