REVIEW ღRoxanne Price: LOVE RANCH NORTH Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by roxanneprice, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Roxanne Price: Archived Reviews

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Good morning loves! Don't forget to check out my slew of reviews, each one is very special to me!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I just updated my reviews, the ones near the bottom are my most recent! Be sure to check them out, PM me if you like what you read!

4. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

So many great reviews for a great lady!

roxanneprice likes this.
  5. Thank you Kim, that is very sweet of you to say. I am always aiming to improve, and reviews definitely help me a long the self improvement path for sure!

6. I loved reading our two girl review, such good memories!

7. Yes, definitely! I can't wait to make more memories with you! :D :D

8. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    I'm offering a review special, PM me for details. I don't do specials all to often, so don't miss out on a chance to score some free time with me!

9. Awesome Sauce Gal yor a great party ...ive had the pleasure!!

10. Awesome sauce... Hehe I could say the same about you ;) ;)

11. I'm so proud of my testimonials, thank you to all of the amazing individuals who took time out of their day to write about me! I'm offering a review special that I will honor throughout my career, so definitely PM me and ask about it... :p :p

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  12. Just updated the header, check it out guys! :p

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  13. Reviews are nice and all, but I met Roxanne before booking her. There ain't nothing better than a live Roxanne convincing you. But read the reviews and book her because you wouldn't want to miss out.

roxanneprice likes this.
  14. Lol!! It wasn't hard to convince you at all. Hehe :p

15. Working on a review of my own. Stay tuned...

16. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]this deffinately makes it way more simpler to view your reviews ect. all @ once you are so very organized how do you do it gurl???

17. Thinking a little highly of yourself, are you? Just because you are drop dead gorgeous, because you get my humor, because you can appreciate my music and how important it is to me, just because you are so charming- WHAT- because of all that and the fact that you quickly convinced me to do an outdate when I said I never would, do you think you have me under a spell or something?

Oh, wait. You do. Nevermind.

roxanneprice likes this.
  18. Well it's hard not to be confident when I have you giving me compliments every day. BTW, please never stop doing that. <3

19. I must refuse today. I will not tell you how much I love all your replies, nor will I mention how anxious I am to see you, and I certainly will not remind you today of how gorgeous you are. I absolutely will not mention your dreamy eyes or your charm that makes me melt. I must refuse today.

roxanneprice likes this.
  20. Today is a new day and a perfect opportunity to give me lots of love. Hey, this is all your fault. You spoiled me! :p

21. ....and it isn't over yet. Spoiling you has been great fun. And you showed so much appreciation. I hope there's some left for January.
    And as far as compliments today, I am thrilled when I get back to this forum and there are a few replies from Roxanne Price. I love new pics of her that show her ass and boobs and curves and especially her eyes. We must have an ass contest at RoxAliceRemy the Neapolitan Party, for me to judge the best one. Although I am biased toward Roxanne, (alright- very biased) it will still be a tough call.

I am moved that you have posted a pic with the magnets I sent you, the Led Zeppelin jacket, the Pokemon Floyd shirt. You know just how to keep me happy, even from 2000 miles away. I feel that you genuinely appreciate them.

I think that's enough for one day.

roxanneprice likes this.
  22. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

roxanneprice likes this.
  23. You are too kind, and you're making me blush right now... :p :oops::rolleyes:

24. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

You both are funny your chemistry is definitely the right climatic mixture[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Great reviews Doll! You're sexy as always.

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Wowow. These really are some fantastic reviews. Of course, from what Alice has told me that's to be expected.

27. How could anyone not be convinced by all these great reviews?

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Well I'm more or less convinced by them. I'm glad Roxanne put the list together.

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Great job having your reviews all in one place, Roxanne :)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice collection of reviews. Well done Roxanne.

31. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Personally I'm also really convinced by your endorsement, but it was nice hearing from more guys about how awesome Roxanne is.

32. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Roxanne is an amazing woman to spend time with and believe me I would know [smilie=hot over you.gif]