RANCH SPECIAL −★−Alice Little- Virgin Voyage- Helpful information for Virgins and First Time Clients - Updated 9/8

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 17, 2015.

1. I never thought about going to a brothel to lose one's virginity.... Interesting.

2. I was surprised how common it was when I first got here, but it does make a lot of sense.

3. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice •Hopeless Romantic •Legal Companion •Sexual Healer

Men appreciate the safe environment. They often feel more confident from the experience, too. :)

4. True. I had one guy say he felt safe because I wasn't going to judge him on. I'm glad to offer that acceptance and security to clients.

5. We can take it slowly, or whatever pace you want, your first time is all about how you want it to be to make that memory perfect.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice •Hopeless Romantic •Legal Companion •Sexual Healer

Yes! The non-judgmental part is appealing too. I love virgins as much as you! :D

7. Hannah Foxx
    Chat with Me

Hannah Foxx Luxury Companion

You certainly have a way with words! First times are scary and that can certainly translate to stress. Its amazing to feel that connection almost immediately to help put the clients at ease.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

You're welcome Alice!!! You are awesome and adorable!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Why didn't anyone tell me this was an option when I was younger LOL

10. Very true, the connection is the best part of the experience.

11. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Hey Virgins, why not spoil yourself to a sexploration before the New Year!!!

12. shelby-star
    Chat with Me

shelby-star Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Take the Virgin Voyage with Alice Little, you will love losing it with her!

13. That would be one way to ring in the new year!

14. The Holidays are looking very festive ;)

15. Ashlyn Sparks
    Chat with Me

Ashlyn Sparks Vintage Courtesan

16. I second that, she does write very well.

17. Thank you all! I try very hard to get info up in a way that connects with people :)