ⒷⓁⓄⒼ ☞ What is that entices men so much about a Girlfriend Experience or GFE?

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by JadeCapri, Feb 14, 2017.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You populate my thoughts more than you think ;)

[​IMG]

Andy, WL1 and John N Ga like this.
  2. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

It is a connection with the other person, (male or female) either through chats, emails, phone calls. Doing a one-time Hi how are you doing come see me (doesn’t count) that is just checking the block.

Intimacy
    is about much more than sex.

Intimacy
    can be built from a touch on the hand, a shared joke, a quiet moment of eye contact, a laugh a touch of her hair or many different ways that aren’t sexual. Jade Capri rocks in the category.

Time sleeping in bed together is an intimate moment that most couples take for granted. Touch is important to human companionship. Part of an intimate relationship, or even a companionship involves touch of some kind. Touch releases happy hormones for our brains, which creates an emotional connection to your partner and makes them want more of the happy hormone. Getting addicted to intimate touch is not a bad thing when you are building emotional bonds with your partner.

Andy likes this.
  3. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

I agree!!!!'!!!!!! “Touch Me!”Feel Me ! Isn’t that hw the song goes!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Pictures or blogs? :)
    In any case, I have more of both coming in.

Andy likes this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you W :)
    Not being a very good writer takes me time to put out an article that express my feelings.

WL1 and Andy like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! Very informative!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you love :)
    Per usual, it took me a long time to write it and express my self in words, but it worked.
    It's like a state of mind more than anything. It's not something that can be copied or reproduced, but it's a sincere feeling every single time no matter with whom or where.

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Extremely well written!! Everything you wrote, I have found to be truthful and experienced many of them with you time and time again!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]