╚-⚫ JADE CAPRI - LEARN MORE ABOUT ME

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JadeCapri, Nov 2, 2013.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you Everyone for your time and interest in reading about me,
    Below you will find more information about my self, specialties, promotions and more. Each session has a link to be followed. Enjoy your reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

If you are interested in reading more about my blog posts, go to, http://www.jadecapri.com/blog/

MY BIO

Are you Looking for a smart, funny, hot, sexy, sensual, cool, witty, intelligent girl that loves sex, cooking, shopping, & traveling, fine restaurants and loves to spoil and to be spoiled?
    I am afraid or relief you found it... It's me Jade Capri. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BUNNY RANCH AND LOVE RANCH PARTY MENU BY JADE CAPRI
    Any kind of sexual interaction between two people is up to what they like, what make you feel good. The fun is exploring what somebody enjoys and helping people on to know what you enjoy. These are my definition of our famous menu, the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch Brothel Menu. This is solely my individual opinion and my party offers.

Would you like to contact me for a date? Just call here at the Love Ranch 775 246 5997 or email me at [email protected]

MY FULL MENU LIST HERE

BELOW ARE FEW SPECIALTIES LISTED IN MY MENU.

╚ ❥ OVERNIGHTS STAYS: I really enjoy that type of date as we or I can plan something for the whole night without a call to stop us from the fun. We can stay here at the Ranch or go to your hotel, cabin… I am very experienced in this type dates and I am know for being a great date planner. Depending on our negotiation, you will enjoy a nice hotel, dinner, breakfast, ride to and from our hotel on me. Plus all the naughty fun you can handle, in the state of Nevada. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

╚ ❥ OUTDATES:Known as out of premisses Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast Dates - I really enjoy going on the off the ranch dates. It's such a pleasure to be able to show you around and plan a special date for any occasion. We may venture into a show, a concert, a romantic ride to Lake Tahoe, the mountains, hiking adventure, gambling, skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, boat rental, movies, let imagination be your guide. I understand that although I am very active, some may don't like the outdoors or can't for a handicap reason. Don't worry. I will do my best to accommodate you and what you enjoy doing, in the state of Nevada. I know many restaurants, and great places to visit that you will me amazed it exist around here. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

╚ ❥ FANTASIES AND FETISHES:"What what's your fantasy?" I encourage you to indulge yourself and let your carnal imagination run wild.
    Sexual fantasies, whether kinky or mind-blowing, reveal our innermost desires. As sexual creatures, we at times secretly daydream, but how much do we know about these lustful thoughts? Open up your desires to me, tell me what make you excited, what are your desires that you would probably not share with many, or no one. I am all ears and willing to explore it with you. FETISH, READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

╚ ❥ ED (Erection Disfunction): These challenges include, but are not limited to, clients with ED, Premature Ejaculation, Prostate Cancer Survivors, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Asperger’s Syndrome, as well as those struggling with enjoying themselves fully while taking certain medications as well Senior sex, that normal aging causes physical changes and may affect your ability to have and enjoy it or Emotional problems that may interfere in your sex life. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

╚ ❥ HANDICAP ♿:If you are Handicap for any reason, don't hesitate to contact me. I am know for being one of the most understanding girl at the ranches. I am mature enough to know how you feel and nothing will stop us from making it the best time it can be. READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE OR READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

╚ ❥ WHERE DO I ARRANGE OUR MEETING?
    I am currently at the Love Ranch North owned by the famous Dennis Hof.
    Love Ranch Northern NV
    95 kit ka.t Rd.
    Carson City, NV 89706
    1 (775) 246-7252
    Fax# (775) 246-7204
    ╚ ❥ WHY DO YOU HAVE A ENDLESS LIST OF PARTY TYPES?

VIRGINITY
    READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE or READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

GFE
    READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE OR READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

THREESOMES
    THREESOMES - MAKE THEM HAPPEN - READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE

FETISHES
    READ MORE ABOUT FETISHES, DRESS UP, FANTASIES HERE

ED
    READ MORE ABOUT EXPLORING SEXUALITY WITHIN LIMITS AND CHALLENGES HERE or READ HERE ONE OF MY CLOSEST BLOG'S POST

So once we get more acquainted and you feel like telling me what you are looking for, my inbox will be open to you [email protected]

╚ ❥ DO YOU TAKE APPOINTMENTS?
    Absolutely. I am available by appointment and also walk ins. As long as I am available.

╚ ❥ IT'S REQUIRED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?

It’s not but it will guarantee that I am available for a gentleman/couples/ladies when he/she gets here.

╚ ❥ DO YOU HAVE ANY RESTRICTIONS WHEN IN A PARTY?

I consider my self a laid back person and I am open to new experiences, so I will try to accommodate any of your requests. The only thing that is not negotiable is the use of protection. It is required by me and the law at all times. :D

╚ ❥ WHY YOU DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE?

I totally admire the ladies that are willing to show their faces. In my case I am not prepared to do it so. But I believe that I am worth the risk. :wink:

╚ ❥ DO YOU DO SPECIALTY PARTIES?

I believe that every party is special. I love 2 girl parties, out dates, overnights, fetish, virgins, couples, girls, one on one passionate party’s and more. I am versatile just ask me if it is not mentioned here. MY FULL PARTY MENU LIST HERE

╚ ❥ WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

I am from Brazil, born and raised. So yes, I speak Portuguese and Spanish.

╚ ❥ HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CONTACTED?

By email is the best way, [email protected] . You can also call the office 1 (775) 246-7252 or 775-246-5997 and speak with one of the lovely cashiers. You may also ask to speak with me, by request. If I am busy they will take a message for me.

╚ ❥ WHAT IS THE BEST QUALITY IN A MAN?

He has to be a gentleman first and foremost, funny, understanding, respectable and love sex as I do.

╚ ❥ WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN NOT IN THE RANCH?

Well, I have a business that I am dedicating myself to. I try to work on it from the Ranch as well when I have a chance. It’s great for me so I can use my college degree on my own business. (Once I get to know you better I will explain what my business is about) and lately I am venturing in a new project. I am certainly not what society think of a working girl.

╚ ❥ DO YOU RESPOND TO YOUR OWN EMAILS?

Yes, I DO. I take pride on being in touch with anyone that takes the time to contact me. I cherish every email and try to respond as soon as I can. I do apologize if it takes me sometime to respond but know that it will be not more than half day.

╚ ❥ WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM YOU ON OUR TIME TOGETHER?

You can expect my undivided attention, whether in the Ranch or on an outdate. You can expect that I will do my best to exceed your expectations. Have I mentioned that it gives me pleasure to know that you are having the best experience of your life?

╚ ❥ DO YOU GIVE ANY TYPE OF DISCOUNTS OR HAVE ANY PROMOTIONS FOR MULTIPLE HOURS DATE OR SPECIALS DISCOUNTS??

I sure do. MORE OF MY SPECIALS HERE. Pm me or email me at [email protected] with your questions and tell me what you have in mind and we can discuss in private. I am always willing to accommodate and negotiate every especial request. Don’t be afraid to ask me. No question is to small or embarrassing for me to answer. You will find me to be a very welcoming and understanding lady.
    If you wish to show me any promotion that caught your eye let me know and I will match it. Just remember that I am extra generous with my time when gentlemen are generous to me.

MORE OF MY FAQS HERE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Kind of like a frequent flyer, but a whole lot more fun.)

EARLY BIRD ( Great deal) -
    30% off any appointments between 10am and 12pm. ( any length of time and appointment suggested. )​
    FREE OUTDATE - Book three or more hours and have time added to our party for an **outdate, lunch or dinner….. READ MORE OF MY SPECIALS HERE

Also, don't forget...my promotions have no expiration day so don't worry if you can't make here for the occasion listed, time never runs out. Plus, if you see a offer from anyone else that you would like for me to consider don't hesitate to talk about it. All my Specials and threads are based on my experiences here and on what I have seen people enjoying. I create them my self and what you read and see is what you will get it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FOR MORE REVIEWS READ HERE ╚ ♥ COLLECTION OF REVIEWS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE PERFECT GFE by JADE CAPRI
    Are you are looking for a girlfriend experience otherwise known as GFE in the Reno, Carson and Lake Tahoe area? Look no further. I will give you everything you need and more!
    I know what you're going through. It can be difficult, sometimes, and it can also get lonely...but it doesn't have to be. Sometimes you need more than just sex; you need someone to appreciate you, respect you, and worship not just your body, but your heart and soul as well.
    I am that person. I want to know how your day went, what's been on your mind lately, what's stressing you out.
    Spending time with me is compared to gazing into the eyes of a woman that you’re connecting with emotionally that’s cool, fun, and fantastic…..
    ╚ ♥ READ MORE ABOUT JADE, YOUR PERFECT GFE EXPERIENCE and MY BLOG POST HERE

[​IMG]

Whatever your circumstances that bring you to my door seeking improvement in sensual knowledge: Virgins, Newbies, A Bit Rusty, Recent Divorce, or Leaping into new found Sexual Desires, look no further!

While I take great pride in helping Virgins, whether they are 18 or 80, one may find themselves in the position where they feel like they are starting over again.
    If this is you, or curiosity has you gripped, please keep reading.

This, like all of our future encounters, I strive to ensure that you are at ease, comfortable, and relaxed before we move onward to the next stage of communication or party. Many individuals who have little to no experience in sexual or carnal knowledge have already bested others in two ways: you chose Myself and a courtesan to educate you!

Let's face it, sex can be awkward for the un-initiated and inexperienced; that's why you chose me to help you through those moments! During our initial meet up in the parlor, we can chat, perhaps have a drink or eat a snack to help you ease you nerves.
    ╚ ♥ READ MORE ABOUT JADE CAPRI FOR VIRGINS, NEWBIES, A BIT RUSTY, RECENT DIVORCE AND WIDOWED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1: Between the ages of 13-15 I spent two years working for a family as a housekeeper. I used to try on the daughter's shoes :roll: and she didn't like it. Rightfully so!

2: When I was a young child in Brazil, I used to run back home after school because the girls there wanted to fight me. These days when I go back to my home town and I see them, it's all good. I am also way taller now…lol

3: I was terrified of public speaking… it still scares me, but when I know about something you won't shut me up. lol

4: I am extremely impatient when I want something. I know it's not healthy.
    On the other hand, I am extremely patient when it comes to a crisis, whether it is mine or others.

5: I am stubborn. More than I wish to be.

6: I was once attacked by a swarm of bees. I stayed in the hospital for two days. My mom said that I was delirious and talking nonsense for an entire day. And I was just 7.

7: When I was 16, I lived on my own for almost a year with my sister who is 1 year and 9 months older than me. During that time, I managed to over cook soup. lol I wanted to be free to have friends over and parties.... I didn't have one single party or friend over besides my sister. We were too busy working to pay the damn rent.

8: I have a really good sixth sense. I can read people really well. I can say almost every time.... " I knew it".

9: I am very loyal. I will let you have it when I am unhappy, but I am still loyal.

10: I always try to see the good in every bad. I always think everything could have been worse.

11: I don't like to buy things with my CC. I would rather pay for it and get it done.

12: One thing that I dislike about the US is that almost every person asks "what do you do for a living" right after asking your name, sometimes even before.

13: I haven't learned how to swim. And it bothers me.

14: My favorite food is rice and beans ( Brazilian style), beef stew. I love when there are left overs so I can warm it up all together. It does not look so good but trust me….it is.

[​IMG]

THREESOMES or TWO GIRLS

I may have already talk about it here but this information can be useful for newbies here on the boards
    The first steps involve learning how to arrange a threesome. While some of this information seems like common sense, you would be amazed how many people try to skip these essential steps.​

• Talk to your partner. While this should seem obvious, it is a bit more complicated than many people think. In addition to convincing them it is a good idea, you will need to address the emotional issues that are at work during a threesome.​
    • Find a third person. http://www.jadecapri.com .This person can either be a stranger (ME, let me take you on this unforgettable adventure ) or someone that is close to the couple. Both types have their advantages. Using a stranger can allow both the man and woman to avoid any complex emotional issues that may result from seeing the person in common social settings. On the other hand, using someone that is close to the couple can make it more comfortable as all the parties know each other.READ MORE ABOUT THREESOMES - MAKE THEM HAPPEN

More Links Worth Reading

JADE'S MEDIA - PHOTOS, VIDEOS & AUDIO

╚ ♥ PICTURES OF JADE CAPRI
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI YOUTUBE HERE
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI TRAVELING THREAD
    ╚ ♥ JADE - BEND OVER PICTURE THREAD
    ╚ ♥ PODCAST-PILLOW TALK with JADE CAPRI
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI - VIDEOS -

THREADS ABOUT ME

╚ ♥ JADE - 2016 SCHEDULE
    ╚ ♥ JADE - APPOINTMENTS AND DEPOSITS THREAD
    ╚ ♥ JADE - MY BIRTHDAY, YOUR SPECIAL
    ╚ ♥ JADE'S FAQ's
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI BIO HERE
    ╚ ♥ COLLECTION OF REVIEWS

SPECIALTIES

╚ ♥ MY FULL MENU LIST HERE
    ╚ ♥ FACTS ABOUT JADE CAPRI THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW
    ╚ ♥ JADE'S SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS
    ╚ ♥ JADE, YOUR PERFECT GFE EXPERIENCE - GFE
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI FOR VIRGINS, NEWBIES, A BIT RUSTY, RECENT DIVORCE AND WIDOWED
    ╚ ♥ EXPLORING SEXUALITY WITHIN LIMITS AND CHALLENGES
    ╚ ♥ HANDICAP DOES NOT MEAN THE END
    ╚ ♥ THREESOMES - MAKE THEM HAPPEN
    ╚ ♥ FETISHES, DRESS UP, FANTASIES, LET ME SHOW YOU
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI - ORAL PLEASURE - Kissing & Oral Sex

Also, don't forget...my promotions have no expiration day so don't worry if you can't make here for the occasion listed, time never runs out. Plus, if you see a offer from anyone else that you would like for me to consider don't hesitate to talk about it. All my Specials and threads are based on my experiences here and on what I have seen people enjoying. I create them my self and what you read and see is what you will get it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    ShipBuilder likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - LEARN MORE ABOUT ME

One of my favorite holidays is coming up, can you guess which one?

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

5. Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - LEARN MORE ABOUT ME

I am starting to make a new youtube playlist 8) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!! So Exquisite!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I'd love to unwrap that present! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We are down the road from this sign

[​IMG]

And passing the Bunny Ranch, also coming from Reno.

[​IMG]

Pass the NV 50 on the right, coming from Reno and about 2 minutes down the road make a right on this sign.

[​IMG]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will post my new pictures soon. On these pictures, I will choose 2 pictures to post with out covering my face. I will send first to who is signed up for my newsletter, then I will post here. http://www.jadecapri.com/jade-capri-newsletter#.UqoVsBY_Nz8
    The pictures I will post will be the only ones I will show my face. So Everyone, STAY TUNNED. Now for everyone that has pictures of me, I don't want those to be posted anywhere. Those pictures are for your eyes only ;)

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Malika ;)

13. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Wow! I would love to unwrap that on Christmas morning or any other day of the year!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Any other days work for me since Christmas is past.
    I would loved to be unwrapped by you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

16. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Not only a beautiful woman but a very sexy voice! Love your Brazilian accent!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) Thank you Chyrh. So nice to know you like brazilian accent [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Happy Wednesday to you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

And a very happy Humpday to you too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Happy Wednesday Sexy!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Legs for days!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - LEARN MORE ABOUT ME

Great info!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) It was a happy day indeed :)
    Happy Sunday to you TF [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - LEARN MORE ABOUT ME

Great info, Jade! :)

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

any day is happy with a note from you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Stripes :)

[​IMG]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Did you know that one of the things that touches me the most is a unexpected gesture of friendship? You know.. those little things that a friend does for you without even asking? I am also like that with my friends.

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are right, once I wrap it on you, it will be days ;)

31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Jade is so very pretty and sweet!

HelgaHardd likes this.
  32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

How to use an old car :p

[​IMG]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[​IMG]

34. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I love how fantastic you look in all your pictures!

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is very sweet of you Willow, but I do take several pics before posting one :mrgreen: True be told.