REVIEW ╚ ⚫ REVIEWS:Gentlemen║ Ladies ║ Couples ║ Virgins ║ 2-Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jul 17, 2011.

1. very nice post

i love my bunnies

JadeCapri likes this.
  2. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775.246.7252

Hi Thomas007....I am a new Bunnie at Love Ranch South..

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

My St Pats 2016 Hike with Miss Jade Capri

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After deciding I would attend St Pats 2016, I contacted Jade that I would be attending and wanted to spend quality time with her.
    Time quickly passed and I was on my flight to Reno! After landing I texted Jade that I had arrived. We had planned an outdate to hike in Lake Tahoe.

This was the second day of my trip.....just so happened to be on St Pats day. After arriving at LRN, Jade walked through the doorway looking magnificent ...as ALWAYS!!! We walked to her room for a quick chat to catch up on our lives! Soon, the fun began!!! Jade went into her bathroom to change....returning wearing lingerie that looked like all strings. There was a bow looped around her breasts that I quickly untied and playtime ensued!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Each visit with Jade easily surpasses the previous encounter!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

After cleaning up, Jade took me to lunch at Dennis's Bunny Bar and Cigar before our hike! Lunch was as tasty as our playtime earlier!! After eating, we headed to Lake Tahoe to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lake as we talked, catching up, flirting as we drove!
    Arriving at the lake, Jade always prepares a snack for us to enjoy when we take a break! The walk was SPECTACULAR!!! As was the gorgeous lady I was hiking with!! We walked to the lake on a nature trail, that explained the history of the area. Arriving on the beach, we sat took pics and had our snack before returning to the car for the drive back to LRN. The drive back seemed to take longer than normal to me....maybe because, we were engaged in conversation , holding hands, flirty glances!

When we got back to the ranch , we were going to continue our fun in the VIP suite. After preparing the room, we hurriedly undressed to please one another!! What happens next will stay between Jade and I. Every trip would not be complete without some quality time with Miss Jade Capri!!

Do yourself a favor, and book an appointment with this SPECIAL LADY! She will stimulate, your mind, body, soul! Thanks Jade!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016

BryceStevens and JadeCapri like this.
  4. So many great reviews, Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you :)
    I think is safe to say that feelings are mutual @thomas007

BryceStevens and dreamscometrue like this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Welcome honey. I hope you like you visits to the ranch ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww those pictures and this review :)
    Bring so many great memories :)
    I will take you when it's winter time,
    Like when it is snow on the ground. We need to wear more layers, but it's an amazing view.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

9. Lovely thread!!:) I love getting reviews! It's fun knowing you're good at your job hehe

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

OUTDATES AND OVERNIGHTS ADDENDUM

As many of you know, I am perfectly paired with gentlemen that are looking for extended dates.

Here are some DECEMBER incentives for us.

EXTENDED OVERNIGHTS- Book one night, get 6 or more hours free**(depending on our negotiation). It can be used before or after our overnight (extra time to be used on the same day of our overnight. We can stay in the Ranch guest room or where we choose). This may be combined with other offers, minor Restrictions may apply, ask me via email at [email protected]. READ MORE ABOUT OUTDATES & OVERNIGHTS HERE

FREE OUTDATE - Book 3 hours and have 3 hours added to our party for an outdate**, lunch or dinner. READ MORE ABOUT OUTDATES & OVERNIGHTS HERE

More of my SPECIALS HERE

**appointmets required with deposit.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

WL1, dreamscometrue and John N Ga like this.
  12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

WL1, dreamscometrue and handjobnut like this.
  13. Jade is the jewel of the North!
    What a fantastic lover and if possible an even better person.
    Sexy as hell, warm as a down comforter and sweeter than honey. Are just a few of the thoughts that come to mind when reminiscing about our time together. Some of the other ones aren't printable but suffice to say ooo la la la what a time I had.
    Can you use a stimulating magical short term relationship with a gem ? Look no further than Jade. She will fulfill your mind and body with wonderful companionship and sensual attention to your desires.
    Your only regret ( mine at least), is saying goodbye. What a wonderfully gifted and beautiful human being.

I hope to see you again soon Jade!!!

Rusty

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    JadeCapri likes this.
  14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know! They are super sweet with me. Gotta love being here.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  15. That's what happens when you treat people so well!
    You deserve them all Jade

BryceStevens and JadeCapri like this.
  16. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What an awesome list of all your reviews! :)

17. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

yes looking forward to reading several more real life reviews [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

19. That's a great angle, a great outfit, and an even better lady standing in front of the mirror. Mirror mirror on the wall!

BryceStevens likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! I love reading them!!! You are amazing and adorable!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thought and compliment!!! I love your post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

24. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade for sharing your thought!!! You have a great day too!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! You are amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

luv the blue n turquois bra n pantie set perfect color for you [smilie=happy.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! You are amazing and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Very informative!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Fantastic reviews....lucky guys to have met you and enjoyed your company.

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

The more I meet people, the more I like what I chose to do.

[​IMG]

WL1 likes this.
  33. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

Good to know ;)
    Thank you for being so honest and genuine :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! You are amazing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! Awesome reviews!!! You are amazing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]