A FEW REVIEWS OF CARESSA KISSES :-).

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by caressakisses, Nov 25, 2015.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I hope when you read my reviews, you realize that I give my heart and soul in my bookings...I love what I do and I love to show you how much... Book me today and find out for yourself..
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts,
    Caressa Kisses

IMG_9658.JPG IMG_9659.JPG IMG_9660.JPG IMG_9661.JPG

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  2. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Wonderful reviews, Caressa. You mean a lot to all of us..

caressakisses likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I want to give you the party of your life! When you leave here I want you to want to come back and experience the feelings again. If you feel so inclined to write a review about our hot encounter I so appreciate it...
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 15.jpg
    FullSizeRender 17.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Very soon rocker roo you have more to write about ☺️
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  5. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

I can't wait to write my review of our upcoming encounter. I'm already feeling a loss of words; I hope I can find the perfect ones to adequately describe what I expect to be an evening beyond all others!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, I can't wait for us to have our fantastic encounter, then read about it...
    Kisses Caressa
    fullsizeoutput_5164.jpeg IMG_2205.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_5165.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    DarkSampson likes this.
  7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Caressa I never get tired of reading your wonderful reviews and I thank you for including my very memorable times with you. More to come!!!

DarkSampson likes this.
  8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc Rocker I love all the reviews you have written for me and I always look forward to reading more..
    Kisses Caressa

IMG_0998.jpg fullsizeoutput_4dc6.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    DarkSampson and Docrocker like this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure Caressa. I am sure there will be more hot encounters to come!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

More hot encounters and many more wonderful reviews! Thank you Doc Rocker!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1902 2.JPG

11. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Yes doc, thank you for your great reviews. They were among the many outstanding reviews that got me past the "she's too busy or too expensive" or " wouldn't want to have anything to do with me" mental speed bumps to work up the nerve to contact her. When I did she took it from there and our connection grew very quickly. Dreams do come true and it is reviews that encourage those dreams to sprout. This is why it is so important for a client to write a review of time spent with a lady. Please write reviews of your parties so that others will follow through with their dreams inspired by a lady's profile and pics. I now know that Caressa lives up to and exceeds the words written about her, but it was those words that gave me the courage to connect. With this special woman. I am sure that each bunny is special in her own way, so please write about it in your review- find the words to describe that specialness (apologies for making up a new word), they might just inspire another to connect with that lady!

randyryder likes this.
  12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron, thank you so much! I really appreciate all the reviews that has been written for me and I am so happy that they really help make it easier for you all to contact me! I like your new word Baron!
    Kisses Caressa
    4FC60D9B-AC4A-4EA6-BB84-2EEA0ADEAE9F 2.JPG
    B51B40D5-11EE-4D2A-8DB5-B884464D7CE5 2.JPG
    BBB276FF-CBC3-405F-B13C-503619DAC1B3 2.JPG

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Baron. I do want people to know the real possibilities available when one spends time with Caressa. She is so gorgeous that it's easy to feel some intimidation at first but her sweetness wins and shines through very quickly.

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Doc, I am so pleased with my reviews! I thank everyone who writes them and everyone who reads them....
    Kisses Caressa
    FD945BA5-A2D1-404E-91D0-0D998B69B6BF.JPG
    639AFE5D-89BF-49C2-8674-429FB64A39A2.JPG

15. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Caressa, you make it so easy to write a review. Your natural charisma just gets channeled through one and the words just flow. You inspire me to put into words the specialness of our time together!

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Baron, I am so happy that you have enjoyed our time together. I always feel so blessed when I read my reviews!
    Kisses Caressa
    4A8D969F-B257-4B51-A1D2-6DB825B86604.JPG
    42076C3C-6671-45EF-AAC1-3C6D9A2CB60C.JPG

17. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Glad you feel blessed by reading reviews, you deserve every last word of them! Your reviews are a reflection of who you are not only as a courtesan but mostly as a person ;-)

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron thank you so much! I do love reading my reviews, it brings back so many wonderful memories! Thank you all for writing them for me!
    Kisses Caressa
    rsz_2532409fv-1.jpg
    rsz_2532410rv_copy.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  19. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

You are welcome, but the pleasure is mine; knowing that you love reading them and that they bring you wonderful memories makes writing them all that much sweeter to write. Plus they do bring me great memories, I still remember lying beside you and engaging in pillow talk, brings such a smile to my face ;-)

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Caressa it brings me joy to see and read all your wonderful reviews. I am glad that you seemed to have found and kept most of them after the new board changing over. The ultimate joy is reliving the experience of being with you as I write.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Doc and Baron! I am so glad I didn't lose my reviews! I do love reading each and everyone! It brings back so many wonderful fun memories for me!
    Hi rouletteDave73,

Kisses Caressa

View attachment 39443 View attachment 39444

22. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

You're welcome! I'll always carry around the great memories of our time together, the words of my reviews are my memories.

23. Caressa u are a wonderful woman and we all absolutely adore u. Also u have some amazing clients. There is such a misconception in society that guys that go to brothels are creeps or perverts but that is far from the truth. The working girls like u are such amazing people and the clients are great guys who are hard working and very polite. I have nothing but good things to say about all the working girls and clients. The bunny ranch is truly a positive fun environment and all are welcome.

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Well said Michael. The ranches are a special place and Caressa is a special lady with many great loyal clients like yourself. Generally speaking most people from the "outside" don't understand the love and friendship. Only my two buddies who come with me to party at the ranch know about my ranchcapades;)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

That makes me happy Baron, thank you!
    Thank you Michael, yes I like to make long lasting relationships, that is always my goal! Thank you Doc Rocker, the Bunny Ranch is a special place!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  26. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

I love that I can make you happy, you deserve a lifetime of happiness. Glad that I can be briefly a small part of that

27. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I met Caressa at the LRN during Sindy Sky's BD party. She's such a sweetie. You can't help but fall under her spell. All I can hope for is for having the pleasure ofher company someday.

28. You are very special caressa you are unique from all the other girls your the most sought out and loved legal working girl in the world! Every time I see you at the ranch I fill like I'm seeing a celebrity you would make a great actress.

29. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Foreverman, I enjoyed meeting you and I do hope we will have a chance to get to know each other more!
    Michael, thank you so much! I so enjoy reading all of your wonderful reviews and I look forward to seeing you again!
    Kisses Caressa
    caressapwf_7.jpg
    newwfbodyckp.jpg
    IMG_3293 2.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  30. There is a lot of negativity in our world today so I like to come on here and say as much positive things I can about you I always try to make your day and make you smile. You make me smile especially when I have my arms around you.[smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, that is why I love my job and meeting so many different people. I want to bring sunshine and light into such a dark time. I want to bring positivity into such a negative world! Let's lift each other up as much as we can...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  32. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

I would love to lift you up and move you down then lift you up again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

All is possible Dark Sampson!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  34. I have a serious question, how is it that everytime I see you your always even more beautiful and look younger than ever? Its like you grow younger and your always getting sexier and sexier to me!

35. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

These are some great reviews Caressa! Thanks for sharing!