A majestic afternoon with the Courtesan of the Year

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sam Iam, Jul 31, 2009.

1. BACKSTORY

I got out of an unhealthy long term relationship about 8 months ago. Although it’s for the best, I didn’t think so at the time. I withdrew from the world. If you have seen the movie Swingers, I was the Jon Favreau character at his most pathetic. My confidence was at an all time low. I would stay home all of the time, never eat, never shave, play video games, sleep and weep. I just didn't care about myself any more. The lowest point was when I lost it at work one day and nearly got canned. If not for the fact that my boss is my uncle, I would have.

One night I was laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself, as usual. I was flipping through the channels and I came upon Cathouse on HBO. I knew brothels existed, but I always pictured them as dark and sleazy places where the patrons were desperate and the women sold sex because they felt like they had no other options. What I saw wasn’t at all in keeping with that image. After the show I visited the web site and started poking around. Isabella Soprano was the girl on the show that most interested me, but it wasn't long before I saw that she isn’t at the ranch any more. I started browsing through the pictures of the other bunnies and decided to email a few of them and see what happened. It couldn't hurt, I figured. Two were girls I recognized from the show. The other one was Anna Suvari.

Anna responded to my email within an hour. It answered my questions in detail, and it was personalized. For some reason, I received several emails from girls that I didn’t try to contact. They were all form letters. I never did hear from the two other girls that I did email. That turned out to be a blessing of major proportions.

I exchanged several more emails with Anna, eventually opening up to her about the personal turmoil that I was dealing with. She didn’t have to listen to me whine about my life, and she definitely didn’t have to spend the time she did comforting and reassuring me. But she did, and it wasn’t long before I came to regard her not as a sex worker but as a friend and confidant. A hot pen pal, I guess you could say.

She never pressured me to visit her, even when the emails kept piling up. I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure that I would have some time off. When it became obvious that I wasn’t going to get the time off that I wanted, I decided that I would just make a weekend out of it. I contacted Anna and told her that I wanted to meet. We quickly settled on a date, I bought a plane ticket and that was that.

PLOT

My flight was delayed by almost an hour, so I called Anna to let her know. It is not like me to be late, and this was the very last thing I wanted to be late for. She was very understanding and said not to worry.

Reno-Tahoe International is one of the easier airports I have navigated. I quickly proceeded outside, where I found a limo (one of the new ones, I learned later) waiting for me. The driver was very nice. When I told him I was visiting Anna, his eyes lit up and he gushed about her. I already knew that I had made a good choice, but hearing him speak so highly of her reinforced what an awesome lady she is.

We pulled up to the ranch, I thanked the driver and I buzzed twice, as instructed. When I finally walked through the door, my eyes darted all around and I saw beautiful women everywhere. I read a post from Anna at one time that called the Bunny Ranch “Disneyland for men,” and she wasn’t kidding! I recognized Willow from when she was a referee on the show. I recognized Brooke Taylor too, but that was all.

It was only a few moments before I spotted a bombshell of a sandy blonde walking in my direction. At first I didn’t recognize her.

Excuse me for a second while I go on a slight tangent: ANNA, FIRE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER IMMEDIATELY!

Okay, I feel better now.

Not only is Anna taller than I expected, she is infinitely more beautiful than her pictures. I was floored! She has a smile that can melt polar icecaps. Her blue-green eyes are windows into heaven. She could bridge the Hudson River with her long legs. And her breasts? We will get to those. Suffice it to say I was trying not to stare. Beauty seeps from every pore in Anna's incredible body.

I don’t remember exactly how I greeted her. I was speechless. I do remember complimenting her on her choice of attire. She had asked me prior to our engagement if I had any requests, and I left it in her hands. I am glad that I did. She picked out a red number that was both suggestive and classy. She gave me a big hug, I kissed her on the cheek, and she took my hand as we walked around the corner. I couldn’t believe what was happening. For the first time in months, I could not stop smiling. Anna introduced me to Madam Suzette, who was very friendly and welcoming, and a very nice cashier whose name escapes me (Katie?).

Anna asked me if I wanted to join her for a drink, so we sidled up to the bar. Each of us ordered a glass of red wine. I again apologized for being late, and Anna squeezed my hand and said she was just glad to see me.

This is not your typical party girl. Anna is as sharp as a knife. I already knew that she could hold her own when it came to sports, art, music and business. Since I am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and she likes the Seattle Seahawks, we had some playful moments talking about Super Bowl XL. One topic we had not discussed by email was politics. I sort of backed into it gently, but I came to realize quickly that I need not be gentle. A woman who can talk with authority about the news of the day is a huge turn-on for me, and Anna is that woman.

We finished our wine, and a tour followed. It ended in her bedroom, where I got to see Anna’s Courtesan of the Year trophy from last year. It is no surprise that she won again this year. Anna really cares about her clients, and I am living proof.

I was never worried about whether I would have a great time with Anna. My only worry was whether my financial resources would be sufficient. I make $11.75 an hour working in customer service for a canned goods supplier. Since terms cannot be discussed before visiting, my biggest fear was that I would show up only to find out that I wouldn’t be able to “finish” what I started.

When the time came to talk about terms, those fears quickly went away. Anna’s first proposal was fair and within my budget, and I am not one to haggle when presented with a fair deal. I happily accepted and we were off to the cashier’s office. The grin was still all over my face. Then it was back to Anna’s room with our goodies.

CLIMAX(ES)

When the prep was done, Anna again took my hand and led me to the bed. She skillfully undressed me, then let me unwrap her. I lingered at her legs and breathtaking breasts, taking time to massage, caress and admire them for the works of art that they are. Anna’s body is natural, fit and devoid of tattoos. I could spend the next 10 paragraphs talking about her midsection, but in the interest of good taste I will simply describe it as divine. No other word will do.

Anna had encouraged me to forego the menu when planning our party. She said she likes to think outside the box and tailor each party to her client. We had talked about something that seemed to combine elements of the Girlfriend Experience, Half and Half, Massage, Blow Job, Love at the Y, 69 Party, and Fetish & Fantasy parties as I understood them. I am glad that she said something in advance because I probably wouldn’t have gone “off the menu.” As a result I got to do a lot more things than I had anticipated.

As I expected, our first session did not last long. We snuggled, lightly touched each other and exchanged pillow talk while we waited for the little guy to come back to life, which he did within minutes. At that point we decided to try a few positions that I had never done, and Anna taught me how to hit her “spot” in each of them. This wasn’t just about me. I wanted to please Anna, and I wanted her to teach me how. It was the best sex education I could have hoped for. My ex wasn’t a very sexual person and never really bothered to let me help her become one, so I was lacking in some fundamentals. I lack no more.

After I finished for the second time, I laid lifeless in her bed while Anna got me some water and gently dabbed the sweat from my satisfied body. One of the common threads throughout our party was Anna’s nurturing, intuitive ways. She knew what I wanted and needed without my ever having to ask.

When the little guy came back to life again, we decided to move things into the shower, where another fantasy was fulfilled. I was amazed at how much more sensitive the water made our bodies. We proceeded to wash each other from head to toe, and we held each other before finally toweling off and getting dressed.

What else can or should I say? Well, I have a little bit of a thing for dirty talk and Anna knew that going in. She has an active imagination and isn’t afraid to use it to enhance her parties. It’s not only what she says that is such a turn-on but how she says it. She has an incredibly sexy voice that still reverberates in my head.

Anna again took my hand and we walked out to the parlor, where a few girls commented on my smile. One of them said “you must have had a great time!” That's one way to put it, but not the best way.

AFTERWORD

I had the best time imaginable, way better than I pictured it being. It seems cliché to call what I had a life-changing experience, but it was. I joined a gym when I got home, unplugged the Xbox, met some new friends, and I even met a great girl. We have only been dating for three weeks, but it seems promising and I am happy for the first time in a long time. I am 100% positive that none of that would have happened if not for Anna.

So, to Anna I say thank you. To the rest of you I say go for it. Stop questioning yourself and wondering the what-ifs. Don’t put your life on hold. Sometimes we need a swift kick, and Anna gave me the one I needed. It didn’t hurt, but she kissed me and made it better anyway.

2. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

What a treat to read such a glowing review. I hope when I meet her, I can keep my wits about me long enough to do the same.

3. Terrific review!

4. Wow! Thank you, Sam, for an experience that was as memorable for me as it was for you. You deserve to feel as special as you are. I'm so glad I was able to help you emerge from a rough patch in your life. Things are looking up for you, I can feel it! ;)

5. If all else fails, you can always keep your wits about me. ;)

6. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Roger Daltrey sings:

7. I hope you'll be singing that tune very soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Sam, just an absolutely incredible review. First and foremost, I am happy for you that things have turned around! And to celebrate with Anna, albeit I'm a bit jealous and haven't made it there yet, all reviews point to her being an incredible person/bunny.

Congrats Sam!

9. Great review, Sam. Sounds like you had an awesome time. Cheers!

10. I have been lurking around the message board for a while and I finally made my appointment to see Anna. I absolutely can not wait!!

11. The feeling is very mutual! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. somebody should write a book called 'afternoons with anna', it would be a best seller for sure.

/bryce

13. As my time with Anna draws nearer, I find myself daydreaming about afternoons like the one you describe. If I can come close to duplicating what you say you experienced I will be very pleased. By all accounts Anna is the jewel of the ranch.

14. Fantastic review, Thanks very much for sharing that experience with the rest of us.

My only wish is that one day Ill be able to experience the joy and love that seems to flow from Anna so easily.

15. Can't wait to write your chapter, lover boy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. That sums up how I feel too. My wife and I are heading out soon and it's something we can't stop talking about.

17. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

This review truly captivated what Anna is all about. I have always felt lucky to have met someone as special as Anna. If the Nobel prize committee knew of her, she would receive the Nobel prize for peace (because the world looks so much better when I am with her), chemistry (need I explain?), physics (she makes my solar system to align) and medicine (she's my drug of choice!). And the compilation of her reviews should be a nomination for literature!

18. Every visitor gets the same level of energy and attentiveness from me. I won't settle for anything less than your complete satisfaction -- more than once, if I have anything to say about it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sam-

What a glowing review! What more could a man possibly desire?

20. Until that day, I'll continue to share that wish. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. You know how much I'm looking forward to it! ;) :twisted: :twisted:

22. All I can say is thank you! Wifey is writing up our review and we should have it up soon. We are having fun re-living it as she writes. :mrgreen:

23. You're precious in your own right! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this review and each time I find it awe inspiring and heart warming. I'm gonna bookmark it.

25. Miss you, Rockports! Your posts always leave me smiling wide. :D

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

For some reason, this is my favorite review. I just keep going back to it.

27. It's very flattering to read. The best part of this job, mind-blowing sex aside, is being able to help people get their groove back, so to speak.

28. Wow, now
    that's a review!!!!!!!!! Way to go SamIam!!!! Another one under Anna's spell!!

29. It was pretty magical! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Here's hoping I have the pleasure of your company soon, goingyard! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. What a fantastic review, Sam Iam! I feel much the same way breastlvr does: this thread is one I'll be coming back to many times! It is fun to read, and it makes me feel less insecure about coming to see Anna in June.

By that time, I'll be a 30-year old virgin. I was born 3 months early and suffered brain damage at birth, which resulted in Cerebral Palsy. Because of my disability, I cannot walk and must use a wheelchair. My physical limitations have made me extremely self-conscious and I have never actively pursued a social life. I've never kissed (or been kissed by) a woman before.

My insecurities nearly caused me to cancel my date with Anna, as I began to convince myself I was unworthy of her. But after more reflection, I've given myself enough slack to be able to commit to my original plan. While I still struggle with self-doubt, I'm sure now that Anna is who I want to share this momentous experience with. Reviews like this one only make that clearer in my mind.

June can't come soon enough!

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You chose the right woman, Chris. Anna does not care about physical attributes and makes no judgments. I am sure you will have the time of your life with her. Her only goal is to make your experience one that you will never forget.

33. You know that I do not settle for less for you either...... [smilie=happy.gif]

34. Anna is beyond compare!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

35. I have certain ways of minimizing or eliminating any physical challenges, sweetie, so you're in good hands. I simply look forward to getting to know you, your interests, your desires. I'm glad you've kept the faith and are going ahead with plans to visit. I plan to make you very glad you did so! ;)

See you this summer!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]