REVIEW A night with Alice or the inadvertant head butt

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by awfulgolfer, Apr 25, 2017.

1. This is way over do but because it was such a good time I had to talk about it. In October it was my birthday and I wanted to celebrate it a different way than usual so I came out in November. Yes, November. I can celebrate my birthday any way I want and when I want. When its yours, you do it the way you want!

Actually there were reasons for the delay due to work but I thought it matters not when I do it. I made an appointment with Alice after the several false starts and out I came. She asked if there was anything special I wanted like a cake and I decided on a rum cake as I had not had one in a long time. We had seen each other before and she met me with her usual warmness and energy, literally bouncing around. She took me back to her room where she had several ideas and went over them all. I decided on one and we were off to the VIP suite where we had the cake. It was aswesome!

Then the fun began and it was great and also unexpected for she had a few surprises in store for me as birthday gifts. During our time at different intervals we were joined by another lady for a short time. And I was surprised, quite pleasantly I might add three times. Unfortunately the amount of time and lack of blood in a certain location has led me to forget who it was so I apologize to those three ladies, all beautiful , and all awesome.

During one of those times, Alice was on my right and she was bringing her head down when suddenly I had a spasm or something and mine went up. If you guessed that they met somewhere in the middle, then Wham! You are right. We head butted each other but not badly and we just fell into each other laughing uncontrollably at the silliness of it.

It was the best party I have had and a great way to celebrate my late birthday, Alice is just a very special woman and everyone who meets her is lucky to get to know her.

Oh, one more thing. AS often is the case, jokes are thrown around and random saying especially with her, on our first encounter she asked me out of nowhere what I would do in the case of a zombie apocalypse. This time claiming that the lack of blood to one head because it was going to another was causing me to say very odd things. One of these was , Donald Trump will win the election.

The party was the Friday before the election…

Roadiedoug and CaseyCross like this.
  2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

One thing about partying with Alice is that it's a unforgettable time! I'm glad you two had a amazing birthday party.
    Great review!

3. Great review of your birthday celebration, AwfulGolfer. Alice certainly is a lot of fun to be around ;) The head butting definitely makes for a memory to look back on and laugh about, those are the best :D

4. It's so good to hear from you buddy! You're just too much fun- and i hope you've been doing well! That headbutt was too funny <3

Roadiedoug likes this.
  5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Silly random always happens with Alice. Many girls will give you head but only Alice will give you headbutts.

6. You get a laugh out loud and a facepalm for that one hun.

7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

wow, that's the one thing I haven't done yet. Glad there was no harm, no foul. Alice is such a sweetie, I would feel awful if I did anything to hurt her.

8. hahaha! It was actually pretty humorous- we laughed it off and kept going :) Had it been worse, I bet we would have turned it into a naughty nurse roleplay party!

Domus and foreverman like this.
  9. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Improvizational skills handy at a brothel, now you know.

10. Wait... I don't remember a head butt?

Who the hell are you people?!

DXanatos likes this.
  11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Haha that's the best reply :D

12. Oh dear maybe it is time to turn this into a nurse roleplay :p

13. When you hear that @AliceLittle has time available, and you're not busy either!!!!!
    13394015_835397976594174_3530775341205089488_n.jpg

14. LMAO. Perfect. Just make sure you have a riding blanket down for the heat heh.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Alice is amazing and a lot of fun!!! Anybody that books a party with Alice will have many memorable experiences together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DXanatos likes this.
  16. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Nurse roleplay turns into a different take on hookers for healthcare.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks DXanatos for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. lol I could do a Hello Nurse roleplay if you want ;-)

19. I like how it seems more and more guys are celebrating birthdays at the ranch, what a great idea.

20. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

21. Heck yes! Let's go, we can find some new trails to explore.

22. My birthday is coming up!

Wait, is it?
    Where the hell am I?

*Wanders off*

*Returns*

My birthday is coming up!

23. Haha. Come out, I'll make sure you're taken care of for your birthday and that you don't wander off.

24. Look I will wander off if I want to. Maybe I will run naked down the road goin la la la la tra la la la la. Yeah

I swear I'm a man, I have witnesses!

25. Just as long as I'm there to watch you run down the road naked ;-)

26. Sounds like an amazing time!!!!

27. It was, we really had so much fun together, even with the injuries ;-)

28. Maybe next time we'll be gentler, unless AwfulGolfer doesn't want it gentle ;-)

29. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

That dress color is perfect with your hair Miss Alice.