Adventures with Dave

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by OliviaGreen, Jan 6, 2018.

1. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Dave is in his mid twenties. He graduated from college and found success in his first career choice. He wanted to explore what it was like to be with a woman older and more experienced. He said he also wanted to exercise his dominance over me.

I asked what he meant by this. He explained that he had always wanted to be with a woman where he called the shots. I'm usually a Top, but I was intrigued. He explained that he did some research about the Ranches, and understood that there were certain rules he needed to follow for both our safety. I thanked him for his thoughtfulness. We corresponded a few more times to be sure we were on the same page as far as expectations were concerned.

He came to meet me. We were both so excited! He was a complete gentleman, he just wanted to FEEL in control. He wanted me to beg... It was my pleasure to beg for his deliciousness!!

It was so much fun to be involved in his fantasy and to make it come true! Can't wait to see him again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I LOVE HAVING A MAN DOMINATE ME ;D
    PURRRRRRRRRRRFFFEEECCCCT READING FROM A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL WRITER <3

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk