REVIEW Alice, My Snow Bunny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AlexMadison, Dec 26, 2016.

1. I flew into town from Boston to go skiing for a short vacation. I'm in school studying computer science at Boston State. I'm a virgin, and super nervous. I've always kind of been scared of girls; they're intimidating. Alice was really understanding about not rushing. She made sure I was comfortable, and we just relaxed and massaged each other until I felt comfortable going onto the next step. It was really nerve wracking, but there wasn't any pressure. Alice dimmed the lights to help me relax and calm down. It was a really good way to loose my virginity. I didn't feel judged or pressured. Honestly, I expected it to be extremely petrifying, but it was actually a wonderful experience. I wasn't able to go all the way. I was so nervous. I can't wait to see Alice again. Will have to schedule another ski trip in February to revisit my Snow Bunny.

Khari, auron79, Broadhildt and 2 others like this.

2. It was really nice getting to spend time with you tonight- thank you! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch until your next visit. Don't forget to send me that information about the video card for my computer (and thanks again for the computer help!)

3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a nice review ;)
    I am glad you had such a nice experience with Alice!

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Really nice review Alex. Alice is someone who always makes people at ease with her wonderful personality. Here's to your next trip and again... have a great time!

5. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

She really does. She earns that big heart everyone always labels her with.

6. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

7. Just trying to draw you in with my bewitching stare...is it working?

8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Oh without a doubt my dear one, without a doubt.

9. Excellent my plan is working.

10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Bewitching stares, and booze? Now you're not playing fair.

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I don't think she ever does...

12. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh yes Alice is very hypnotic in every aspect [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I play to win, that's why ;-)

14. 809-29067-27572.jpg

Hopefully we get to finish this some time soon ;-)

15. Sounds like you had the perfect tutor. I hope you continue to come to the ranches and try different experiences..

16. I definitely enjoyed helping him learn more, and we're planning another trip in the future.

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

18. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

A rose by any other name okay it's a yellow thing not a rose but still pretty with you.

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! You are very charming and Alice is amazing and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Thanks, the photographer was amazing to work with and had some really great compositions.

22. What a great way to lose your virginity. I am glad you let go of all your fears!

23. It was so lovely to see you again this past week! Miss you already :)

auron79 likes this.
  24. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

It doesn't hurt that he had such an amazing subject to work with.

25. You don't have to flirt so much any more hun, you've already won me over ;-)

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Seriously, like there is something about the colors in that set it's well composed, and you know, you're very pretty obviously heh

27. Well you keep telling me that, so I might believe it one day ;-)

Domus likes this.