REVIEW Alice, My Snow Bunny

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AlexMadison, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Oh hush, no belief, you know, and no more fishing :p

2. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

3. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

4. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome experiences with Alice!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today for many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Aww, thank you! :) You always know how to bring a smile to my face.

7. Alex is doing well at school, but I think he needs another break ;-)

8. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Glad to see that nerves are a common thing when at the brothels. I'm very glad I put my trust in Hannah, and later Alice, it helped put me at ease.

9. Oh yeah, all the time, even regulars, even some of the ladies, we call get nervous, it's just part of it.

10. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

It's hard to imagine you getting nervous.

11. The winter months aren't that far away- it's the perfect time to start planning a ski adventure!

12. Come winter I'll be working half the time with an appointment only schedule. Make sure to plan ahead if you want to go skiing or have other winter fun.

13. We're rapidly approaching fall, getting close to prime snowboarding and skiing season.

14. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

You dancing most be poetry in motion, we really must at least get in a song next time.

15. Your iPhone should be loud enough for us to dance in my room, or we could use my speakers.

16. Hmm, if I make it out on my winter vacation skiing sounds great.

17. Skiing would be great for us, once you get your holidays worked out let me know so we can start planning.

18. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I can't imagine you being nervous, but thanks for putting my nerves to rest quickly enough.

19. It happens all the time, just part and parcel of meeting new people.

20. As fall quickly chills toward winter, I think about our first time together when you came for skiing.

21. Hope you make it out on your next break Alex.

22. My area has the Blue Mountains, it's great skiing if you ever make it up. If I'm down in the winter I could compare the slopes.

23. That would be awesome. I think we have great skiing here, but would like to hear your comparison.