An awesome time with Ruby Rae! - (May 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 16, 2015.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Ruby Rae is such a sweet and lovely woman. She was one of the ladies I partied with from my first trip to the ranch. The first time she posted on the message board and posted some pictures of herself, I thought "She is so amazing looking." I started posting on her threads and she would always reply to everyone’s posts even as busy as she was. She and a few ladies always liven up the message board and it was very difficult to stay away from the board. I had to come on every chance I had just to see what new posts there were and it's always a treat to see some fun pictures. It did not take long for Ruby to be on my bucket list. I have to say, I went to the ranch at the right time of the year when I met Ruby and a few other great ladies at the ranch. If I had waited another year I would have lost my opportunity for sure because almost all the wonderful ladies I partied with are no longer there.

For my recent trip to the ranch I was so excited when Kimberly came back to the ranch. One week later I started to see another familiar post. My first thought was “OMG is Ruby coming back too?!” I started to ask around for some information. Then soon after, I started to see more posting from Ruby on Twitter. I messaged Ruby to find out when she would be returning to the ranch and it so happened it was on the same week I was coming to the west coast. She almost had some doubts on coming back because of a stalker :( I was a bit worried she may back out from returning to the ranch. But, she did not, so that was great! I quickly scheduled a party with her to ensure she would have time for me. She said it was okay to schedule our appointment on her day off, which I thought that was nice of her to do.

I finally arrived at the ranch for my party with Ruby. I was so anxious that I had arrived an hour early. I sat at the parlor waiting for my scheduled time with Ruby. She came to the parlor to greet me and told me she needed some time to get ready. I patiently waited for her and it was well worth the wait. Ruby walked into the parlor, “OMG!” She looked so voluptuous in her black dress and black high heel shoes. She looked so beautiful that I could not keep my eyes off of her. I wished we could have chatted some more just so I could admire her a bit longer. She asked if I was ready and oh boy I sure was. Ruby led me to her room to negotiate for our party. She looked so great that I had to schedule a second party, which was negotiated with the current party.

Finally everything had been taken care of and we were ready to start our party. I have to say that all my repeated parties are so much better than the first. Our party started very well, I had learned so much about Ruby with her likes and dislikes and the have and have nots. Sorry, this will be kept between us. However, I had a wonderful time with Ruby and there is so much to learn which would make our party very interesting. I was so looking forward to our next party the next day.

I have arrived for my second party with Ruby and sitting at the parlor patiently waiting. She came out to greet me wearing her sexy outfit. I wish I could tell you what she was wearing if only I knew what the outfit was called. She looked so sensuous and my heart was beating pretty fast for this party to start. There was no negotiation needed since we settled it during our first party. This time we partied in the VIP room. We settled into the VIP room and Ruby was enjoying our complimentary wine. We chatted for a bit before we started. Ruby asked me a few questions out of curiosity. I think Ruby was even more comfortable with me during this party as I was with her. I had a very pleasurable time with Ruby as usual! This concluded my parties for this trip with Ruby or so I thought.....

I log into the BR website to check my messages to see if there were any changes to my appointments and I did have a cancellation. This is when I saw the post from Ruby's Specials thread about a special offer if I book a 4th party and she will add additional time to the party. I didn’t think twice and I immediately messaged her about the offer. She asked me if I was including the first party from years ago and I said yes. Ruby said yes to the special offer and we scheduled another party. I had a feeling the first party didn’t really count from years ago when she asked me if I was including the first time. She did not say it, but, I can sense that she only meant from the time of her return this year. If that was the case, I am thankful to Ruby for the Special offer when she could have declined. Ruby is very sweet, her shift ended at 7pm and I had asked her if I could change the time because I had an earlier party that was too close to the one I made with her. I needed some recovery time before I could start another party. She was very funny, because she said “You’re killing me” :lol: She was nice enough to change our time and I was very happy about all the accommodations she did for me.

I arrived to the LRN for my third party with Ruby, as usual I was early. As I was waiting for Ruby, there was a DJ playing music at the parlor and this brought out some ladies to the parlor. I see some familiar and unfamiliar faces. It was nice to see some ladies at the parlor. I had such a wonderful time with Ruby again that I wish it wouldn't have to end - wishful thinking :(

That concluded our three amazing parties and each one was a bit different, but so much fun. I have learned so much about Ruby from these three parties. I look forward to future parties if she still working for the ranch. Thank you for the wonderful time, Ruby!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Amazing Review! !! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awwww! I'm so gald we got to spend so much time together! You were a real treat ;) You spoiled me rotten!
    Thank you so much for a great time and I can't wait to see you again! And again...and again....and again..... :twisted:

Kisses!

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very nice review. I bumped into Ruby (and Kimberly) on a recent trip in the parlor. I was there for an appointment with another lady so didn't have much time to chat, just able to say hi :)

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

The pleasure was mine and yes I do hope we can spend some more time in the future. Thank you!

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, CJX

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, QTO, I hope you enjoyed your party just as much as I did.

8. I think you can count on that! ;) Hurry back! xoxoxo

9. Thanks, CJ!

10. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I would love to see you again and again...

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, spanky baby! Excited for next time! xoxo

[​IMG]

12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Ruby, you know I enjoy your company very much! I'm always happy and excited to see you!

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]