REVIEW An Impromptu "BEEP BEEP" Party at Alien with Elizabeth & Paris

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Apr 26, 2017.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I stopped by the Alien Cathouse on my final evening in Vegas last Sunday. I had just finished my amazing time with Sindy Sky, and had dropped her off at LRV. I had mentioned that one of my goals is to eventually party at all of Dennis' establishments, and originally I was supposed to party with Melissa Kiss on my first night in town Friday the 21st. However, after Melissa's departure, I chose to extend my time with Sindy during my trip. I stayed at LRV Friday night, then hit Vegas with Sindy on Saturday and returning Sunday. After returning Sindy safely home on Sunday, I decided I wanted to at least take a drive over to Alien to introduce myself, and perhaps buy the ladies in house a drink. I was introduced to Lena, Mia, & Lita. After a few minutes, Elizabeth also joined us at the bar. I had actually met Elizabeth for a brief moment when she was at LRV on Friday.

While chatting at the bar, I decided to ask Elizabeth if she might want to engage in some fun before I had to head back into town (to say farewell to Sindy & check in to the Saddle West). During our discussion in her room, Elizabeth asked if I might be interested in having Paris join us. First of all, I hadn't realized Paris was in house at the moment, even though it had been mentioned to me sometime that weekend. To paraphrase a famous line from the "Godfather", Elizabeth made me an offer I couldn't refuse (LOL!). ;) It was only a couple of minutes before Paris came out to the bar, and as Elizabeth got ready I offered Paris a drink as well (I couldn't very well leave her out, now could I?). :rolleyes:

All I can say is these two lovely ladies complimented each other very well, and a good time was had by all. I would highly recommend either of these ladies (or both, what the hell? :cool:). In a matter of little over an hour, I went from not being sure I would cross the Alien off my list this trip, to not only a party but a 2 girl party at that! :D:D A few quick farewells and I was on my way back to see Sindy before heading off to my hotel.

Now for the ironic part, which I only thought of the next day, and the reason it was a "BEEP BEEP" party. As we all know, often when we fill out forms and documents we are asked to use the "last name first, first name last" format. So just a little insight into how strange my mind works sometimes. If you take Elizabeth's and Paris' names in that format, and only use their initials you get... wait for it...

BEEP (Bentley, Elizabeth & Envy, Paris). And since it was an experience x2, BEEP BEEP!

Thank you Elizabeth and Paris for a terrific ending to yet another memorable trip. To Lena, Mia, Lita and the Alien staff, thank you as well. I look forward to another trip to southern Nevada soon.

RoadRunner J

2. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

This is a great review and it was really awesome meeting you!

kmoney likes this.
  3. I had such an amazing time also. Great to meet you roadrunner. You are so much fun.

kmoney likes this.
  4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great review didn't know the southern houses allowed outdates though glad you had fun.

kmoney likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Hey, Kevin. You are correct that the southern houses don't allow out dates. There are ways that the ladies who have licenses both in the south and up north can make certain arrangements. You would need to discuss the particulars with the lady directly.

kmoney likes this.