Back again with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Todd, Dec 29, 2016.

1. I first spent time with Jade Capri last year during a two girl party with Ruby Rae. Since Ruby is currently on hiatus, a long break, or has perhaps moved entirely (you are missed, Ruby!), I decided to see if Jade was available for some one on one time. I emailed her to make an appointment and she responded very quickly. Finding a day and time that worked for both of us took a few tries, but only because Jade is popular and her time is usually booked. I will know for next time to inquire about an appointment even further in advance!

I arrived and she greeted me at the bar. She was wearing a dress that showed off her amazing curves. We sat and chatted for a bit and then she led me back to her room. Negotiations were easy and we made our way to the VIP room. I don't like to kiss and tell so I will only say that Jade is the real deal. I knew this already from my two girl party with her and Ruby, but it really shows through one on one. She is charming and extremely compassionate. And fun! In between the sensual and heated moments, we were laughing and really enjoying each other's company.

I would recommend Jade 110% if you are looking for a great lady to spend time with.

WL1, JadeCapri, origlegman and 3 others like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome to the "Jadeoholic" club Todd!!!
    She is one in a million!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review Todd and it captures all that is Jade!!! She is in fact the real deal!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awww luckily, next time you come in, we can return to normal activities as she is back.
    We did run into a bit of back and forth, but I am so happy things worked out for us!
    I enjoyed our time with Ruby and alone, immensely. To note, any time would be wonderful as long as you are included. I told her about your visit and she was bummed it was shortly before she returned, but wil wait for the next trip.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me when you visited and for being such a wonderful person. Till next time.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I think is safe to say Jadeholic and Rubyholic :)