Bring It Back!!

Discussion in 'HBO - Cathouse: The Series' started by piperrae, Jan 20, 2016.

1. I remember watching it when i was younger and it deffinitly sparked my interest! And here I am! I loved watching it, HBO CatHouse Series was my naughty pleasure. All the women are so beautiful and have so much fun doing their job! ;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Hi Everyone!
    [email protected]

[email protected] by piperrae posted Jan 19, 2016 at 11:03 PM
    I just wanted to let everyone know my schedule for future references or appointments that you would like to make!
    I am local, So I am able to come in at any time that i am not scheduled. I only live 5 minutes away from the ranch so don't think it's any hassle at all for me to come see you, It would make my day to have a great time with a wonderful man or woman any time of the day! The only thing i ask is that you leave a TIP and appointment though the office 3 days prior while I'm on vacation as it does take a couple days to get cleared back into work. It just goes to show me that i can trust you and ensures our time together. A little about me, I am a fun,loving&energetic girl who loves to please in any way possible! I am 5'5 1/2 and 105 pounds. I have green eyes and glowing gold skin, dirty blonde hair with just a hint of strawberry. I am petite and fun sized, Everyone tells me I'm a spinner ;) Think of all the crazy positions we could do! I specialize in many things including fetish, kink, couples, disabled, military, just to say a few! I would absolutely love to get to know you and let you get to know me inside out. I work with all budgets and all walks of life! Please email me with any questions you may have at [email protected] !
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    January 2016:
    On The Floor= Jan.21st - Feb. 2rd
    [email protected]

February 2016:
    On Vacation; Please Contact For Availability= Feb. 3rd - Feb. 17th
    On The Floor= Feb. 18th - March 1st
    [email protected]

[email protected] by piperrae posted Jan 19, 2016 at 11:10 PM
    March 2016:
    On Vacation; Please Contact For Availability= March 2rd - March 16th
    On the Floor= March 17th - March 29th
    [email protected]

April 2016:
    On Vacation; Please Contact For Availability= March 30th- April 13th
    On The Floor= April 14th - April 26th
    [email protected]

I will let you guys know more as it comes! Please email me at [email protected] for more information or questions you might have, and especially all of the top of the line services and products (if you know what i mean ;) LOL) i have to offer!
    Thanks for Reading!!
    Piper Rae
    xoxo
    [email protected]

[email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

LuxuryLove and Ian VampireKiss like this.
  2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I thought it was back Didn't it return last year?

3. HoneyLou
    Chat with Me

HoneyLou Well-Known Member

yeah i wish the show was still airing!

4. I would be so so so happy if HBO brought the show back, it really was such a great show to watch!

5. Cathouse was such an awesome show!! It really gave a good interpretation of how fun, responsible and dominating the girls here!
    Shines lights on the real side of our business, which is just a group of lovely girls living life, and getting paid to do it!!
    :);)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Yes Loved Watching Cat House....Bring It Back.....

7. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Yes me too I recently saw the episode King of the House where Brooke began to have her brunette hair

8. I agree! I used to watch Cathouse on HBO when I was younger too! guilty pleasures! It was very intriguing indeed!

9. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

If HBO won't do the episodes, then maybe Dennis can do his own? We guys obviously can't be there all the time (we need to earn money to be there) but we want to see all that is happening. The podcasts did a good job of this (bring it back!).

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I want it back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  11. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I'm offering a package deal for those who bring in this series for me to enjoy maybe we can act out some of the scenes up close and personal [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. LOVE.... LOVE.. LOVE... this Series!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. We should do a return special for Dennis's bday or something like that!

14. Absolutely they should bring it back! I bet if we started a new thread with an email to contact and everyone wrote an email then they would have no choice but to bring it back!!!

Who's with me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CanelaCumings and carlitoalex like this.
  15. Would love to be apart of your adventures, you seen fun and exciting.

16. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

There's so many new,sexy and interesting girls to profile. They need an update,no doubt!

RoseReznor likes this.
  17. RoseReznor
    Chat with Me

RoseReznor The 9" Breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN

Agreed @Bruce75

Happy Valentine's Day
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    #NIN Rose Reznor

Bruce75 likes this.
  18. If it weren't for the HBO series I would have never been exposed to the possibility of working for Dennis and Madam Suzette and I would have not had such a wonderful outlet to study and celebrate my passions. <3 I am SO grateful for the opportunity to work at the ranches. I would absolutely LOVE to see the series return. It was not only historic, but it left a mark on the entire industry. Plus it was just super fun to watch, just like working at the ranch!! BRING IT BACK! :)

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  19. There are so many beautiful, talented, intellectual, stunning, educated, sexy women here! that all have different awesome personalities! i believe its the perfect time to bring it back :D:D:D:D

Alexandria Moon and AbbyAvery like this.
  20. I have only seen the first season. Second season is still a mystery to me. :(

21. That would be incredibly interesting and entertaining. So fun!

22. I want to see all of it. I was doing other things when it was on and missed the whole thing! :(:(:(:(

23. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread, thanks for posting