REVIEW CanelaCumings KitKat February 2018

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Feb 10, 2018.

1. From the Caribbean, on the beautiful Island Jamaica to the KitKat Ranch in Nevada. This exotic beauty will take your breath away. She is everything I look for when I am feeling worldly. Why travel the world when I can find the best of the worlds offer of women here at the Ranches Dennis built. Thank you to Suzette, Dennis, and their team for hiring the most beautiful women.
    I had an eye for Canela since she arrived. Always warm, friendly, and a beautiful smile. So easy to talk to and learn all about her. She is open and attentive to finding out about her clients. I find her a pleasure to know and spend intimate times with.
    My fellow bulletin friends and ladies of the houses, don’t miss an opportunity to get to know Canela and have a party that includes her. You will most assuredly will not be sorry. Her touch and kiss is soft. Has a body that rocks and knows how to use it. We fucked and sucked ever which way for an hour non stop. We both had what we both wanted in our party. I strongly recommend Canela Cumings for your next party. She will put your mind at ease and then fuck your brains out.
    PM me any time for information on the houses or ladies.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5c65036b7f41f155ecd418d99c5ecf79.jpg 5c65036b7f41f155ecd418d99c5ecf79.jpg 5c65036b7f41f155ecd418d99c5ecf79.jpg 5c65036b7f41f155ecd418d99c5ecf79.jpg

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Nice review of Canela JJJ, I met her at the LR and was fun to chat with....

CanelaCumings likes this.
  4. CanelaCumings
    Chat with Me

CanelaCumings Well-Known Member

thank you so much for my review love! I enjoyed our time together and of course it will be even more intense for our future party[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];)

5. CanelaCumings
    Chat with Me

CanelaCumings Well-Known Member

You're fun to chat with as well ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]