Caressa Kisses the most beautiful woman in the world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Your such an amazing woman and I just hope this can describe 1 percent of how much u mean to me. Well first off your a very beautiful woman your long blond hair, your beautiful smile, those amazing green eyes that just hypnotize me every time I look at them. Your firm perky breasts that fill so amazing, you have a firm nice spank able booty that I could play with all day long. I also adore your beautiful perky pouty lips. Every inch of your body is absolutely perfect to me. So we've talked about your physical beauty now let's talk about what's inside. First off you have such a fun playful joking personality you just crack me up you should be a comedian on the side. I really enjoy your hospitality you really put me at ease you are like a instant shot of relaxation. You are very sweet and caring and you have always tried your best to work with me, even though i can be difficult at times. I love the way you treat me your very patient and you always help me out in anyway you can. You are such a great lover, the sex with you is absolutely pure bliss. My heart beats very fast while you ride me like a cowgirl. You are very flexible and I love to be able to do you in multiple positions it fills like every nerve in my body is tingling with pure joy and ecstasy. The blow jobs are amazing to i love to see those amazing perky pouty lips around my sausage. I love having sex with you in so many different ways i don't know where to start. I'm at lose for words you are the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes inside and out and i want the whole world to know just how awesome and amazing of a woman you are. You have made me fill like no other woman has been able to make me fill. I don't fill pressured and I fill completely free while I'm with you, your very open to absolutely anything I want to do or talk about. Anytime I felt like my world was completely over you cheered me up you've done things for me that you didn't have to do and I appreciate all of your effort you have put into our friendship you really go above and beyond. Your beautiful caring loving compassionate and overall the woman I cant resist and I want to see you over and over again. I just cant get enough of you. I was going to say a lot more but this is getting pretty long id be writing forever.
    Sincerely Austin

grizzly, Docrocker and caressakisses like this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Austin
    I have to say thank you so much for this wonderful review! It means a lot to me to hear how much being with me and talking to me has done for you. You are a wonderful man, who I feel very fortunate to know. I can't wait until our next encounter to hold you in my arms again and feel the passion between us. Thank you again and I am so glad we have met.
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1635.JPG

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  3. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Great description and review of Caressa! She is an incredible woman!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Chyrh you are so sweet thank you so much, I am looking forward to our next sensual encounter...
    Kisses Caressa
    218.jpeg
    IMG_9679.JPG
    IMG_8602.JPG

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Willow Love, it is truly a wonderful review from a wonderful man. I had a wonderful time with Austin and I am looking forward to our next encounter...
    Kisses Caressa
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    IMG_6961.JPG

7. Ive had Willow and u caressa. I wonder if I could handle both of you at the same time. idk.

8. This is SO sweet, Michael!! :) <3

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, you would be in for a big sexy treat, Willow Love and I have had some hot sexy encounters together...
    Kisses Caressa
    FD945BA5-A2D1-404E-91D0-0D998B69B6BF.JPG
    639AFE5D-89BF-49C2-8674-429FB64A39A2.JPG

10. You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me I cant wait for our two girl party with you and a special someone. Ill write a review after I see you two