REVIEW Casey Cross - Addicting little spin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Silver Don, May 26, 2017.

1. Met Casey in parlor. She walked out in the hottest little outfit and that amazing smile. We sat and talked for awhile, was great getting to know a little better. Could listen to Casey talk for days with that very sexy voice.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]As I have not had a tour of LRN before Casey said she would take me. As we entered the hall ways, she did this addicting little spin in slow motion ,first that long blond hair floats by, then you see that big smile, and those beautiful eyes staring up at you. One of the sexiest moves I have ever seen. After the third time could not wait at that point to get her alone again.

Thanks Casey for another incredible party!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Casey has been on my wish list for awhile.

kmoney, CaseyCross and Silver Don like this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review of lovely Casey. I can watch her lil spins all day and night!!

kmoney and Silver Don like this.
  4. You have been so great to me, Silver Don. I'm looking forward to seeing you again for your birthday! Thank you so much for everything!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney, Scarface and Silver Don like this.
  5. We will make this happen ;)

kmoney and Scarface like this.
  6. Casey is definitely one to visit on your wish list foreverman !! Alot of fun from this sexy lady!!

kmoney and foreverman like this.
  7. Thanks Doc. I agree Doc, can never get enough of that sexy lil Casey Spin!!!

kmoney likes this.
  8. Thanks Casey![smilie=happy.gif]Was taught when someone gives you something special, you give back. Always an amazing time with you Casey!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  9. Don't miss a chance to party with this hot lady!!! Always #1 on my visit list. Casey is the most fun you can have with your cloths off!!!!!;););)

CaseyCross and kmoney like this.
  10. That's the best way to party ;) Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  11. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Nice review of Casey! She's someone I definitely want to meet and potentially party with in the future.

CaseyCross, Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  12. Thanks kaynine26. Casey is a sexy sweetheart and definitely a lady you wished you had met sooner!!!

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Casey is a true pleaser, a fascinating woman and you will never be bored in her company!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

CaseyCross, Silver Don and kmoney like this.
  14. Looking forward to that, Kaynine!

kmoney likes this.
  15. Planning trip soon to see that little spin again Thanks Casey[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Casey should be on everyone's list. Reviews like this show how much fun she is.

Silver Don likes this.
  17. Thank you, Alice!

Silver Don likes this.