Connection with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SGFan, Apr 3, 2017.

1. You'd think that writing a review for Ruby would be easier if you've been lucky enough to have spent more than a little time with her. But to me, it's a like trying to explain why you love a painting. Or why your favorite song makes you want to dance. So forgive this feeble attempt.
    Obviously she's beautiful, brilliant, sensual and strong. A giving woman anyone would love to spending time with. When you're with her she pleases your senses and stimulates your mind. She lingers on your lips and in your thoughts for years. Though to me she's more than that. What makes her special is that she shares a little of her soul with you. Much like an artist can. She paints the world with a radiance few possess. Ruby resonates with a song that helps heartbreak and celebrate life's joys. I am forever changed by the honesty and artistry of her. Maybe I'm just a romantic. Or perhaps I'm simply fortunate to have been touched by her magic. Getting to know a little of her has been the best gift I've given myself. Ruby, thank you and I hope life continues to lead me back to you.

All my best SGFan

DesertRose, tuch2881, RubyRae and 5 others like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I have loved each and every one of your reviews so much because of your writing :) This was a very special one. I was so happy we reconnected. It had been much too long! I hope our paths keep crossing as well, love. I am happy and grateful to know you! Thank you for taking the time to write this :) xoxoxo

SGFan and kmoney like this.
  4. Wow, so much heart in that. You really seem lucky to have found someone as great as Ruby.

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  5. I like the analaogies you used, SGFan. Ruby is a great girl! I'm happy to be working with her in the same house. Glad you two enjoyed yourselves!

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ruby for sharing your thoughts!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SGFan and kmoney like this.
  9. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Well-Known Member

@RubyRae

This picture of you is amazingly adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Alice! It's always nice to know someone for such a long time and have them still coming in to see you. One of the best things about this job! xoxo

[​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Casey! You're so thoughtful xoxo

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Updating my bio right now and getting some new quotes from my reviews, and dang, I just love this review so much :) One of my favorites (review and client) :)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]