Couples Night in with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Domus, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

After a few failed attempts (on our ends, Alice has always been very accommodating) my girlfriend and I finally both got out to Sagebrush Ranch. I’ve seen Alice a few times now, and my girlfriend always thought she sounded delightful, and she knew of Alice from her various classes at kink events but never got to meet her in person.

We decided to preorder some food for our evening together, and actually had the driver pick it up for us, which saved me having to duck out of the party like I thought I would. By the time the driver was back we were enjoying ourselves so much we had a change of plans and decided to eat in the fantasy suite and have a nice intimate night in.

Alice and my lady hit it off right away. I had hoped they would but was still relieved to see it happen, they’re both very intelligent and easy to talk to, so they really click.

After dinner we chatted a bit, flirted a lot, and then had a lot of fun in the fantasy suite. It has one of the largest beds I’ve ever been in. We could probably have fit two more people on it…maybe in the future. Alice and my lady really hit it off in a different way. There was such a nice flow to the evening, all three of us intensely involved, then I kind of backed off and let the two of them focus on each other, then my lady took a step back and gave me and Alice a bit more space, and then Alice somehow bringing my lady and I together in a way that was different but surprisingly intimate for having someone else with us.

When we were all done and satisfied, my lady and I went to quickly rinse off in the shower. It was large enough for both of us to share. In fact it was large enough that Alice was able to come in and join us after a bit. It was actually big enough for us to all fit and move around without feeling cramped or hitting walls or anything. When my lady commented on the size of the shower Alice gestured to the tub saying it was just as roomy.

So the party relocated into the tub, for a nice hot bath. True to her words from a way back, Alice didn’t forget about my bad back, and after soaking for a bit she relocated to give me a massage as we all sat, chatted, and occasionally kissed and flirted. That of course led us back to the bed.

Finally the evening ended, my lady and I had another quick shower, and we left, very contented and glad that we both got to spend time with Alice.

2. It was such an incredible night with you both, thank you! We've been planning a threesome for what- almost a year now? I'm thrilled we finally got to make it happen!

3. Glad to hear you two got home safely. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  4. I still am glad I got to meet her, it was worth the wait.

5. This was a really nice review, thanks for sharing!

6. Thanks we had a great time. A few false starts in planning, but if all finally came together and was great.

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Sounds like it was worth the wait. One day I'll get to do this.

8. It's going to be so much fun! All good things are worth the wait ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. IMG_3694.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottie March Hare and bill101 like this.
  10. bill101
    Chat with Me

bill101 Well-Known Member

This outfit suit you very well

11. I love reading your reviews Alice.

12. Thanks Bill, I really love those boots.

Thanks Tim, I like reliving great parties through my reviews.

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I don't doubt it just something else to look forward to.

14. This sounds great Alice looks like she's lots of fun

15. Thanks Layloni <3

Good things come to those who wait

16. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Alice gestured to the tub saying it was just as roomy.

So the party relocated into the tub, for a nice hot bath. True to her words from a way back, Alice didn’t forget about my bad back, and after soaking for a bit she relocated to give me a massage as we all sat, chatted, and occasionally kissed and flirted. That of course led us back to the bed.

Finally the evening ended, my lady and I had another quick shower, and we left, very contented and glad that we both got to spend time with Alice.[/QUOTE]

This is really sweet you connected at that level. I am not surprised one bit. Planning for a year, oh my. What a treat!

17. Yeah, it really wasn't supposed to be that long in the planning, but things kept happening to their schedules, but worth the wait, no doubt!

18. If my last visit was an indication I totally agree: Alice is worth the wait. I just hope life doesn't keep me away too long.

19. Thank you. I hope life brings you back to visit soon.

20. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Your girlfriend and you are lucky Domus, it sounds like a delightful evening.

21. It was a great evening. I'm glad things finally worked out so I could meet her.

22. While this was well worth the wait, there is no point in delaying your own couple party!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
  23. Domus if you can't make it down for the holidays you could always just send your ladyfriend down ;-) M* and I would have fun.

24. Wow almost a year planning? The anticipation must have been killer.

25. It was. There were a few times where we were ready to have it happen, and something with M's work would explode and she couldn't take the time off. Frustrating, but so worth it when it happened.

26. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I am sure she wouldn't object :)

27. Perfect! Don't worry, we'll tell you all about the fun we have if you can't make it :p

28. Sounds like you and your girlfriend had a great time.

29. I certainly had a great time with them. I was so glad that M- finally made it out.