Dennis YouTube channel?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MisterMacWaffle, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Greetings!

I've enjoyed watching the reposts of the Live from the Ranches Ustream on the Dennis Hof YouTube channel.

Today YouTube is telling me the channel no longer exists.

Where can I catch replays of the ustream shows?

Thanks-hope it's just an error on YouTube's part

2. Sadly, Dennis' YouTube channel has been pulled since the airing of the Lisa Ling Show on CNN ....Kiteh Kawasaki explained it all in another post on the board (General Discussion: Free Speech under attack) and the tech guys are trying to get it back or at least a new version w/the archived shows

3. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Hopefully soon! I miss seeing my girls at LRN when I am home so I can't wait to catch up on some archived Friday Night Live streams!

4. Thanks for the update-will need to check the post
    Damn shame!

5. I love the Youtube channel I have a program that wold download them so when one of the girls I partied with mentioned me I would download it. I have videos from 2014 & I love to go back and watch them. I feel bad that happened to Dennis there was no reason to do that to him. Anyways I hope they find a alternative because I don't go out on Saturday nights so the shows are like my friends. Please keep us up to date on where I can see archived shows, thank you :)

6. Any update on Dennis' YouTube channel? I love seeing the archived shows.

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  7. Me too! Just don't have an opportunity to catch the livestreams, and I miss being able to put voices and personalities to the ladies I see and write to.

8. Ask Kiteh Kawasaki for an update--she does the behind-the-scenes stuff to make the shows happen and miss the archives, too

Kiteh Kawasaki™ and LexieJames like this.
  9. Unfortunately it was. There's alternatives to everything, I know we are switching from Ustream to Livestream. I haven't heard yet, but, I'm sure we will find a site to be able to go back and watch the previous shows.

Slider and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  10. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Hopefully this gets sorted out soon! I hope we are able to get accounts on Livestream so we can also chat during the show! I know with Ustream it wasn't an option.

11. Sad news. I was wondering what happened to Dennis Youtube channel. Those Youtube videos are the best way for me (and probably for many other people) to actually see what's going on in the brothels.

I hope things get better ASAP. :)

sierraflyer, tuch2881 and Slider like this.
  12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SADLY NO UPDATES ON THE ARCHIVED SHOWS BUT THEY ARE REPOSTING SOME OF THESHOWS ON OUR RANCH PAGES WATCH DENNIS'STWITTER HE LOADS THE LINKS FROGGY BLOWING KISSES.png

13. Miz @SableRenae, the recent shows (yes, with you hosting) to start the New Year are archived onto the Bunny Ranch page of Livestream

14. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

from my understanding you can go to Dennis's twitter account and click on the upstream videos ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]