REVIEW Felina Meow Combined Ranch Reviews/Reports UPDATED 7/23/18

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Felina Meow, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Hey Guys!!! As some of you know I did previously work at other house down south I was known as Jasmine Jones and Barbie Doll so I pulled my reviews from all avenues for all of you here!!! :)
    Also if you have partied with me at Love Ranch North please submit a review I offer extra time to ANY returning clients that submit a review :)

REVIEWS!!! (UNDER ALL WORKING NAMES I HAD GONE BY)
    NEW REVIEW! 4/10/18

Recently, I had the extreme pleasure of spending an evening with @Felina Meow. I had reached out to her previously through the Message Board. I was attracted to some of her outside interests which included motor sports (She was interested in the Ultra4 ATV Championships in Reno and owns her own ATV.) I also saw her on some Livestream broadcasts and she was beautiful and sounded intelligent.

We corresponded over a few weeks and I arranged to pick her up and take her to Reno for dinner and some fun. When I got to the Ranch, she greeted me in a beautiful outfit and with a big hug. She also had a "little sister" with her for the evening, but I was willing to have her sit through the obligatory DC and negotiations so she could see what it was like.

Felina loves buffets and she wanted to go to the Island Buffet at the Peppermill, so that's where we went. We had a lot of fun seeing who could eat more cracked crab (if you haven't been there and like buffets, it's one of the better ones.) After dinner, we went to the Arcade - Felina loves those "claw" machines. She grabbed a bunch of prize coupons on a few of them, and then cleaned my clock on a couple of racing games (I'm not sure I would want to race her on a real course - she's good!). We had a great time for awhile and she gave her winnings to a kid on our way out - a genuinely sweet girl...

We then went up to my hotel room and the real magic began. She is truly a top-shelf courtesan - she made me feel relaxed, loved and completely comfortable with her. She has an amazing body and a real passion for lovemaking. We cuddled, talked, played some more and as quickly as I could say "Meow!", it was time for me to take her back to the Ranch.

I happened to be in town for a couple of days on business, and hadn't planned on going back to the Ranch. But I had such an amazing time with her that night, I called her a couple of days later - I happened to have a half-day free, so I went back and we had a shorter party at the Ranch. It was a continuation of our previous evening, and the fun was elevated to an even higher level.

Felina has a fetish specialty - kitten play - in addition to other sub/domme skills. But I did not "partake" this time. I plan on coming back to see her very soon and plan on experimenting with this...

You should NOT miss an opportunity to spend time with Felina! If you like beautiful, intelligent confident women, you will not regret one moment!"
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++ MUSICLOVER

NEW REVIEW!1/25/18
    "The minute I walked into Love Ranch I could see Felina had a certain je ne sais quoi. She's well wise beyond her years, a great listener, & she has a caring, adorable, quaint, Victorian, mystic, rare charm to her. She is also a pleasingly tall and VERY lovely young lady with whom I had an AMAZING experience. I will be sure to be back to see her.

I've previously told about my meeting Felina Meow at the LR but now I can share about our first party. We'd chatted about a party so when I arrived Felina was waiting for me in the parlor wearing a very cute outfit and off we went to her room to finalize our time. So how did Michael Buble get in this party, well when we got back to Felina's room she put his music on and I asked, "Do you like to dance", she just reached out and grabbed me and we danced. A slow dance with some twills, a few spins and dips and a bit of getting nekked. Somehow, we glided over to her bed and just in time...lol. Felina really does know how to please a gentleman and while I won't get in to all the details, I will say that when she let me taste her flavored gel and then put some on her nipples and her lips...both kinds :) ...and gave such a sexy look and even a purrr...well, it was a great afternoon. Thank you Felina Meow and Michael Buble for the dance. Tahoe

tahoebigbear, 12/2/17 at 10:10 PM

"I feel so fortunate to have been able to spend a couple of nights with a gorgeous and really cool girl. She has an infectious smile, and that's what got me from the start. There is more to her than her good looks and hot body. She is fun, but shy. She is interesting and engaging. I had a fantastic time with this pretty girl, and I will plan my next visit around her schedule. I can't wait to see her again!"
    review by chicken hat on 1/31/2015 2:47:04 PM chicken hat gave this experience a 5.0 stars

"I recently partied with Jasmine and it was fantastic! She's a gorgeous and very cool lady who is fun to talk to and makes you feel right at home. And what a great lover - don't miss out!"
    review by Steve on 1/30/2015 3:54:24 PM Steve gave this experience a 5.0 stars.

" I had a amazing time with Jasmine. I caught her on her 3rd day working . Do you like girls who dress up in sexy costumes for Comicons? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of those girls for yourself? Are you like me and find a blond, B Cup, very young looking college girl about the sexiest thing on earth? Game over man. Stop reading and book your time with Jasmine! She calls herself "quirky", I said she was silly, but before I could argue she... Well you will have to find out that part for yourself.

Jasmine is the ultimate sweet college dorm room GFE smoking hot nerd fantasy girl come to life. Do me a favor, be a Gentleman and treat her well so that she's still there and just as sweet next time I'm in town.
    review by Lasers, Bubbles, and Confetti Guy on 11/22/2014 3:34:01 AM
    Lasers, Bubbles, and Confetti Guy gave this experience a 5.0 stars.

"Had an absolutely incredible session with Barbie at the tail end of my bachelor weekend. I had heard about the brothels of Nye County before, and this time, I decided to take the plunge, rent a car, and experience it for myself. She was an absolute sweetheart who made my first brothel experience an easy one! Oh yeah, she is not bad on the eyes either! "
    review by RJ on 2/22/2016 at 9:41

"I had the privilege of spending time with the gorgeous Barbie during my trip to Vegas. This was my first time at a brothel and I was nervous and very shy but Barbie got me to break out of my shell and have such an amazing time with her that I came back a second time the next day for another party ;) She made my experience an amazing one and I plan on coming and seeing her again soon! "
    review by Larry on 2/27/2016 at 13:44

"Barbie was wonderful. The way she caressed my tender neckbeard made me quiver. M' lady made me feel like a special guy. My heart is aflutter with joy just thinking about that beautiful night. I will remember her each night I cuddle up to my body pillow. Real life really is better than anime"
    review by APL on 3/31/2017 at 15:41
    NEW REVIEW!! 12/22/17
    After is tour with Ms Lei, Grizzly takes her back to her big sister @Felina Meow.

Grizzly quickly becomes smitten with Ms. Meow, and they talk at the bar and have a few drinks. Grizzly is feeling a connection with Ms. Meow and is intriqued by her role as a kitten for hire. Called kitten play, where she becomes a cat for however long she and her master decide on. @Felina Meow is one sexy kitten, both inside and out. She has some amazing positive energy that was healing to this ol bear as he sat and talked with her and her sister. At one point Felina expressed a desire to bury her face in one of her sister lovers bosom so Grizzly made it happen. Which was a nice site to behold.

I also say Felina has one sexy meow, that sent shivers down Grizzly's back.

He finally asked if he could see Ms. Meows chambers and she led him to her lair.

How to describe the atmosphere in Felinas room; it is like stepping into an alternate universe. If you are open you can feel theenergy shift when you cross the threshold. It is warm inviting and charged with positive energy. It is a mystical journey back in time. Grizzly was really digging the energy & if there wasnt a time limit on negoations, he could have easily set there and basked in the healing influence.

She had all sorts of collars for kitten play.Felina is very laid back, very beautiful and intellectual. Her parties are diverse and taylored to the client. Anywhere from full sexual intimacy that has a healing component to it, to a party that does notinvolve sexual intimacy but is one that will help you relax and heal your mind and regain balance. To kitten play where she will become your kitten and do what you want.

She was very easy to negotiate with and it appears she is willing to work with you aslong as you are a gentleman and it is withinreason. I walked back to the bar and we hung out a little longer until she had some businessto take care.

Thank you for an enjoyable time @Felina Meow

Hope to meet all of you future clients soon :-*

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! I can't wait to read more.. anyone is lucky to share time with you. xoxo

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Awww thank you beautiful :) Anyone that gets to party with you is Exxxtra Lucky as well ;)

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great reviews Felina. I like that you combined it all. People should read how previous guests felt when they saw you.

Felina Meow likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Lexie is leading this years Christmas gifts for kids and like last year, I took out a "first" little girls bike to donate. While there I got to meet and chat with Felina Meow. She is very pretty and easy to talk about sports, cooking and even beat me in motorcycle identification....a customer's bike was parked outside and I said it looked like a yamaha and Felina said it looked like a Ducati. A Ducati...no way. I went off to the bar and asked the owner...."it's a Ducati". When I went back to tell her, she just smiled and said "I know a lot of things..." I didn't get to party with Felina Meow but I'm pretty sure she can make you purrr,

DesertRose, Felina Meow and John N Ga like this.
  7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Awwwww Thank you!!!!!! It was so nice to get to meet you! I had fun sitting and conversing with you :)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe! I am glad I finally gathered all of them!

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

FelinaMeow I like the way you say "sitting and conversing"....sounds a wee bit naughty :)

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

New review added to the original post :)

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

I am always a wee bit naughty :D

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. Love these reviews, @Felina Meow ! You are such a purrrrfect & sassy kitty, I love it!!! :D Meow ;)

Felina Meow likes this.
  14. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

You have some wonderfully interactive reviews Felina Meow.

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Awwwwwww thank you beautiful!!!!!!Meowwwwwwwwww

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Felina MEOWWWW! Meow indeed! Great reviews!

17. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful!!!!! ...meow

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

New reviews!! Just edited and reposted :) :)

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Thank you!!! :) :) :) :) :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Meooowwwwww :) Love you beautiful!!!!!!!

22. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

You are such a cute kitty! Come see Felina today for a Purrrrr-fect time! xoxo

23. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Come make this kitten purrrr .....[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:)

24. These reviews are wonderful and colorful, I love it! Meow. <3

25. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Awww thank you beautiful :) You know I like colorful things :)

26. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

3 names, 1 amazing lady, many satisfied guests!!!

27. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

meow meow meow :) Love ya!!!!!

29. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing wonderful experiences you have shared! xoxo.

30. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Nice reviews Felina.[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

31. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

great reviews felina![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

33. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo

34. RubyRae
    Chat with Me