Halrey Lane - This Southern Belle Showed Me Nevada Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TxFire1, Dec 30, 2017.

1. TxFire1
    Chat with Me

TxFire1 Well-Known Member

I've spent the night and day with Miss Harley Lane a few times before. She's never shorted me, never disappointed me. She's always sweet and down to earth. She's fun loving and easy to have a great time with.

I came in later in the evening. She shared a relaxing bath with me before giving me the most amazing massage I've had in a while. It was sensual and she actually worked out a knot or two, lol

The bedroom details I will keep to myself of course, I'm sure each experience with another person is a little different and I highly recommend you make a connection with her yourself, if you haven't already.

It was so nice to get to wake up next to this beautiful southern belle, she smells of roses and crisp floral air. Her hair almost seemed like velvet laid across the pillow.

She really did make me breakfast. I opted out for the waffle (She was sweet enough) and she made me the most amazing scrambled eggs I've ever had and some fresh cut fruit.

We got up early. We shared NEVADA DAY together. If you haven't been, you need to go! All the bars on the main street have booths out. Snacks and amazing Bloody Mary's that we shared together. Booths of art and nick-knacks. Then the Parade began. This was the longest, coolest parade I've seen. All types of floats, natives and drums, fair queens, the military marches, the school bands and floats. The kids running around getting candy and fun toys. This was an absolute blast.

As we tired of walking, we went up to my room at the Carson Tahoe Hotel, we could see the parade directly in front of us as we sat in the chairs. We rested up and I grabbed my range bag.

We headed to reno when she pulls off to the side of the highway (safely of course) and we stand and watch the hot air balloons fly and move all over Carson City. That was a neat sight. I got come cool pictures too.

We Grabbed lunch at one of her favorite places Dennis introduced her to, The Twisted Fork. WOW talk about great clean food. I strongly recommend it. We headed on over to the gun range and worked on our shooting. Not that she needed the practice, or myself. Just a blast. Let me tell you, she doesn't mind getting dirty and working hard. She's a real country girl for sure.

We finished off the evening with a light dinner at a place downtown before heading back to the ranch. We shared one last drink before I took off from our fun date. I will always come back and visit Miss Harley. Hell, I tried to take her home! Again... I'm not embarrassed to admit that either. :)

Thank you Miss Harley for another amazing time.. Until next time <3

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What a great review Harley! I am so happy you both shared a wonderful experience together! xoxo.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

4. Thank you so much TxFire for another great review! I appreciate it so much!

5. Nevada Day huh? We don't have that in Louisiana. Sounds like a blast

harleylane likes this.
  6. I was an amazing time! We should go next year!

7. Thanks again for another great review! I hope to share more with you!

8. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

10. Thanks you so much Cherry for reading!

11. We definitely had a great time together!

12. Nevada day sounds like a blast

13. Wow, we don't have a Texas day, maybe we should

14. It was so much fun! I loved the bloody Mary's and hot air balloons!

15. I think we should after experiencing this!

16. Nevada day was amazing! I'm so glad we shared this together!

17. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

HARLEY LANE WAS A PURRRRRRFFFEEECCCTTT CHOICE!

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!