How to Find a Lady For Specific Roleplaying?

Discussion in 'First Timers Articles' started by George White, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A general question... If I'm really, really into roleplaying and have a specific scenario I want to play out... how do I find a lady (0r two) who would be into what I'm looking for? I know you can only negotiate with a lady in the privacy of her room. Does that mean you can only discuss your fantasy behind those closed doors? What can be discussed in advance over email or during the lineup or at the bar? How specific can (should?) I be? I want to find a gung-ho partner(s), but don't want to be inappropriate or dish out TMI too early. What's the etiquette here? Thanks in advance... -george

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Hi George, welcome to the message board. You can be as specific as you want here. You might want to post what you feel comfortable with, then see which ladies respond and then send them a message either by email or PM. You can't ask for prices, but anything else goes.

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love to role play! What's your fantasy?

JasonACombs and Carrera like this.
  4. A lot of women like to role play, and a lot of them make a note to mention it in their "about me" posts and things like that. Just browse around for the lady you wish and shoot her a message [smilie=happy.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

George, you can talk to any lady that catches your eye PM her!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.