In Anticipation of Roxanne Price....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GreyFoxxx, May 13, 2016.

1. After a wonderful experiment is spontaneity last year (I booked a flight and party within 24 hours), I figured I’d try the opposite extreme for 2016 and plan a party in advance… by six months! This made for some lovely palpable anticipation (and less-stressful traveling). It also allowed me time to relax for a day after my long flight, check out the fantastic Virginia City, and pick up some surprise flowers for my lady of the evening, Miss Roxanne Price at the LoveRanch North.

Seeing Roxanne walk out in her flattering black robe and captivating smile gave me butterflies, and I knew this encounter would be absolutely worth the wait. She really dug the flowers and immediately calmed my nerves with her disarmingly casual and talkative personality. Being my first trip to the Love Ranch North, she gave me a quick tour culminating in a fantastic suite complete with a romantic fireplace and relaxing bath. Negotiation was a breeze and Roxanne walked me to the friendly cashier.

Then, finally, I was behind closed doors exploring the delightful curves of this gorgeous and sweet young lady I’d been fantasizing about for so long. She gave me exactly the relaxing, sexy, and enlightening experience I needed.

Roxanne Price is thoughtful, quick with a compliment, and truly aims to please. She awakened a hunger in me and a boost in confidence that I’ll tentatively carry back into the dating scene. Don’t miss a chance to spend some time with her!

2. Thank you for the wonderful review GreyFoxxx! I had such an amazing time, can't wait to see what we'll do next. <3

3. Thanks for sharing this review! She is one of my top picks for sure!

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

6. This is a wonderful review! thanks for sharing

7. Great experiences were shared! Can't wait to do it again :)

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

This is a very thoughtful and sweet review of the lovely Roxanne! Love the part about awakening a hunger :D xoxo

9. Thank you kindly Ms. Ruby Rae.
    It would be lovely to write a glowing review for you in the future. I hope to make your acquaintance sometime if you would have me. It'll be many moons, though, until I can see the beautiful state of Nevada again.
    Take care.

RubyRae likes this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GreyFoxxx likes this.