Intense Two Girl Party with Remy Martin and Heavenly Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dionisio, Jun 4, 2017.

1. I’ve been feeling down, depressed and a little defeated so I decided to visit Ms. Remy Martin for a cure. I know that she’s been hitting the books working towards a degree in psychology, and so I signed up for some Love Ranch psychotherapy. I was not disappointed. Ms. Martin along with her beautiful assistant, Heavenly Rose provided me with an electro-shock therapy, a little pain (Heavenly, methinks you may have enjoyed that nipple twisting you gave a little too much, but I loved it) and a whole lot of love. With Ms. Martin and Ms. Rose, I got a double dose of therapy which restored my psychological balance and righted my place in the cosmos once again. So, if you’re in need a restorative balance to your life, I highly recommend a two girl intense party with these lovely women.

Scarface likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm glad we could be the right ladies to"lift your spirits" babe;)
    but remember Doctors orders: you may need electro- shock therapy on a regular basis [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Will my health insurance cover it?;)

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'm sure we can work something out babe;)

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It's time for your next dose of medicine....doctors' orders[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]