REVIEW Jade and Aisha

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Aug 30, 2017.

1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I had been planning on a trip back out to visit the ranches for a couple of months. As always I like to plan out my parties ahead of time, so I started by emailing a few ladies that interested me. I got replies from all the ladies and started making my decisions from there. Jade always replies back very quickly and answers any questions I may have. I had been interested in a two girl party for a while and got up with Jade about maybe making this a possibility. I had someone in mind and asked Jade if she would negotiate the party for me. Unfortunately it didn't work out so we planned out a better party for ourselves. The days were counting down quickly and my trip was approaching fast. Within a week of heading out I find out that Aisha Shah had ventured up to the LRN. I had partied with her the month before at the LRV and had a great time. I already had my parties planned out for my trip and was short on any extra time, so I got back up with Jade and asked if we could bring Aisha with us. Jade quickly got up with Aisha and it wasn't long that I heard back that she would be able to join us. As excited as I was about my trip I was very surprised that last week went by so quickly. I finally made it to Reno and out to my hotel. I get checked in and make it to my room and before I could even get unpacked there were two very sexy young ladies at my door. Jade and Aisha met me at my hotel and we ventured out for dinner. It was awesome having those two beautiful young ladies with me. We sat down to a lovely dinner and enjoyed each others company. It was very comfortable and relaxing having those two with me. Dinner was excellent but it doesn't compare to what I had planned for dessert. :) Jade has always been awesome and this time was no different. She has an amazing body and is a perfect lover. Aisha is just as sexy and is very fun to be around. She always manages to make me laugh. This was my first two girl experience and I had an awesome time. I am glad everything worked out the way it did. Those two ladies are superb.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am very sorry, I almost didn't see this review.
    I was pleasantly surprised that you were returning in a short time. I am glad the plan worked to put two ladies of your like together. I had planned out dinner for us and last minute had to change the venue, what was just as great. I am happy that you are so cool and go with the flow. It was a fun night and dinner was just the start :)
    As long as you are able to visit us, I will always love to be included in your time. Thank you so much for everything, it's always special.

PS. You are so pink, Pinky @JC04978

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

What a fun party! So glad you had a great experience with Jade and Aisha, @JC04978 :) Jade is amazing in two girl parties :D

JC04978 likes this.
  4. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

5. This must’ve been an amazing party, with 2 beautiful ladies [smilie=be mine!.gif]

JC04978 and AishaShah like this.
  6. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

8. What an awesome combination! Thank you for sharing this review with us!

JC04978 likes this.
  9. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

10. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

11. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

12. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

16. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  17. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  18. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! I bet that was a wonderful party :) I've partied with Jade many times in the past, and hope to sometime party with Aisha :cool: Congrats on the party[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  20. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

23. AishaShah
    Chat with Me