REVIEW Jade Capri at LRN or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Calm

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LuvUShortTime, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Writing reviews about ladies without revealing the personal details is tough. It is doubly so for Jade Capri because Jade is mind-blowingly good at her craft. I can’t stress enough how skilled she is at the “we won’t talk about that here” stuff in the bedroom! Beyond that, she is also one of the strongest, kindest, and most intelligent human beings that I have ever met and I will talk a little about that here.

Over the last few months, Jade and I have had some friendly and often hilarious internet conversations and, through serendipity, I was able to book her recently last minute. When I arrived at LRN, Jade led me hand in hand to her suite, and I have to say: her suite is SWEET! I could immediately see all of the thought and care that she put into every detail from the earth tone color-family matching of the art pieces and Himalayan salt lamp to the calm blue accent lights at the headboards. If there is a Brazilian form of Feng shui then Jade could teach a class in it. Connected to her bedroom is a massive bathroom that Jade said was actually another lady’s room at one time. The most striking feature of the bathroom is a gigantic soaking tub that I regret not asking to use this trip. As they say: there’s always next time.

I’ll admit, even though we had internet-conversed for a while, I was still pretty nervous about meeting Jade since this was the first time we were going to meet face-to-face. Being perceptive of that, she started “negotiation” by just continuing some of the friendly conversations we had had electronically, just now in person. Even though this has been such a tough year for Jade with the loss of her mom recently, Jade exudes an internal strength that I greatly admire. She has such command of the range of human emotions; she is tough but kind, strong but vulnerable, persevering yet understanding. Jade is extremely intelligent through both schooling and life experiences yet she is still able to laugh at herself when she has an English-language mishap. It doesn’t happen often but she has a good chuckle when it does :)

The greeting chat calmed me down a bunch and led to a smooth and painless negotiation and to my first full view of Jade’s Brazilian body. I had mentioned a thing for stockings and she put on a beautiful black stocking set that fully emphasized her sculpted Brazilian curves. I normally prefer alabaster skin-tones but Jade’s deep tan matched incredibly well with her body and the lingerie. As a plus, the thong-born tan line drew my eyes toward the genetic miracles that are her buttocks. Guys, forget having to travel to Paris or NYC to see sculpted works of art when you can book some time with Jade and worship the works of art hands on!

I won’t spill the details of what happened next but I will say that Jade is calming yet energetic, passionate, adventurous, intuitive, caring, instructive, and all-around masterful in bed. Any client looking for a lady that is sure to satisfy them need look no further than Jade Capri at the Love Ranch North.

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]LuvYouShortTime, you have masterfully captured the true essence of all that is Jade!!! This is a beautiful review of a World Class woman!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-11-13_20-11-21.jpeg

4. This review is just PERFECT. Jade is a first-class Lady, and has a very soothing authenticity that really shows in how graciously she treats others. Glad to hear that the stars aligned for you both and you were able to spend some enchanting time together :)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love this review :) Jade is wonderful and I knew she would take very good care of you! xoxo

7. Jade is wonderful in so many ways and I think you really brought that out in your review!
    [​IMG]