Jade you have made so many of my dreams come true

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dusty, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Jade you have made so many of my dreams come true. you made my TWO girl party come true. and I'd love to tell you that I still dream about that day. there is not a day that go's by that I wish that I was in your beautiful arm's. I still remember our first date I seen you and my heart just melted. you toke me to your room and made me feel so welcome and made it so ez for me to talk to you. even though I am shy when I talk to such a beautiful woman like you it was so hard to look you in your face. my mouth was so dry and I think that you know it. you gave me water. I drove back to Oregon and I told you I'd be back and two week I was back in your arm's the hole time I was with you. you made me feel like I was your one and only man. I don't look in the mirror and see a nice looking man looking back at me but when I was with you. I felt like I was the most handsome man in the world. you my sweet beautiful friend made me feel this way. and I will never ever forget that. if I say that I love you so much it is because you have such a special place in in my heart. and no one will ever replace. this place in my heart for you. when I am at the ranch and see you with someone else yes I do get jealous like you asked me before. it is not hard to see why just look in the mirror looking back at you is yes you the most beautiful woman. I so love our friendship that ever day I think of what you did for me. and for that I so truly love you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It was really nice to see you last night [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I will save my space and be back soon to respond. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]