REVIEW Know Me raised the bar

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I met Know Me in the parlor and spoke with her a few times. She is amazingly animated and enthusiastic--very friendly and easy to talk to, and not to mention hot looking.

She was easy to negotiate a party with, and gave me one of the most mindblowing experiences I have had at the Bunny Ranch. Kissing, mutual oral, multiple positions that just flowed naturally. She has a dancer's flexibility that showed when we were doing missionary laterally across the bed and she had one leg curled and the other angled to the side with her foot braced against the bed headboard.

About 10 hours after that first party I found myself in the Bunny Ranch parlor talking to her for a while. I usually don't have it in me to party twice in a day, but I had that feeling, and booked another party. Though I was not as spry as I was in my first, Knowme had the patience to help me along and get me to a climax. This really impressed me. Everything else was as good or better than the first party.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! [smilie=happy.gif]

Know Me likes this.
  3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I forgot to post what a nice smile she has. I was posting late at night so I forgot to post a lot of things.

When I first met her I thought she was too wild for me. But as we talked before I had even considered partying with her we built a rapport and then it became obvious that I wanted to party with her.

Durning our first party she had her long lustrous dark hair down. For the second party she had her hair pulled back in a scrunchy and asked if I wanted her to take it off. I said no, because I liked that look as well.

MisterMacWaffle and Know Me like this.
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with her. Knowme is a lot of fun, such a bright smile.

Niceguy Eddie and Know Me like this.
  5. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Know Me I worship cock & gladly do what she won't.

Thanks Eddie!! I had an excellent party with you both times and can't wait for a third!! Your very eccentric and I like that about you!!! I am too! I hope to outdate you too one day!!

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-8-23_20-0-27.jpeg .......... THRILLED YOU HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know Me likes this.
  7. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Thanks a lot miss Alice little! You are the sweetest

8. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Thanks for reading the review hope you enjoyed it

9. Know Me
    Chat with Me

We had a really good party so it should've been an easy review

10. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Thank you again to Eddie I had a fabulous party twice

11. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Three times now (4 times if counting the cums :)

Know Me likes this.
  12. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Hi Eddie! We always have such good parties! Thank you always taking care of me! Your the kind of guy who allows me feel like a woman. I can't help but to feel exhilarated every time you unload in my mouth!!! I love our multi hour dates! Wish I was waking up with you this morning lol. Maybe tomorrow! You know I'm going to be trying to spend the day with you before you leave. I know your a fun guy for me to hang out with!! I definitely trying to get our dynamics outside of the ranch for an out date! I know you don't like to take out dates but I want to change your perception on that . Thank you again Eddie! It was my pleasure to be all yours last night!!!

13. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

My first party with Knowme, but far from my last.