Line Ups for April???

Discussion in 'Line Ups and Events for Alien Cathouse' started by paulkay, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Hi Ladies,

I'll be passing through in a few weeks and I'm unsure who will be at the Alien the 22-25th of April? It's my favorite stop :) I like a little edgy, I wanted to check out Rubi Valentine but she doesn't appear to be there any more, my other favorite was Fendi Love and sadly she's not there either, I wanted to party with godess Vienna but she changed her plans, Holly parker sounded interesting but unsure she will be there.

Anybody going to be home?

ParisEnvy likes this.
  2. Hi sweetie, I'll be at Alien until May 1st! ;)

3. You're just my type, and very sexy.... just don't know if I can afford you...lol

ElizabethBentley likes this.
  4. Lol, oh my gosh, you are so silly, of course you can afford me! just come by to find out my rates! <3 <3

5. You are very lovely, what color is your hair right now? I've seen you go from blonde to brunette and even blue ( which I liked )?

Will you be at the alien all weekend or will you also be at the love ranch lv?

6. I'm a blonde right now! I will be at alien everyday this week and weekend except I'm fully booked saturday.

Give the cashier a call if you want to make an appointment ;)

7. That would be perfect, how do you feel about Sunday at 1-2 am or so. Thats when I usually get to the Alien. ;)

8. Okay honey, thats perfect, just do me a favor and call the cashier so she can reserve that time for us ;)

9. Seriously though, where can u find a line up?Driving through in a little bit

10. I'm hereeee at Alien, come over :)

11. I'll be there Saturday late or Sunday AM, can't commit to a time but I'll definitely ask for you. :)

12. Okay sweetie that works, see you then ;)