REVIEW My ATF Hollywood 16-19 May 2016

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ravenstar69, May 28, 2016.

1. I had only been to the Ranches in the Carson City area once before this trip. I had gone to LRN and the Sagebrush Ranch before, so I decided to go to the Moonlite BunnyRanch this time. It was an easy choice, considering that the person I was going to see had moved into it last year. That beautiful lady is Hollywood. We had been talking since New Year’s Day 2015 for my return trip. I asked her to be with me for my birthday this year, so that she would make it more special.

Originally, I was supposed to get into Reno at noon on the 16th. However, due to unforeseen circumstances at the Phoenix airport, I missed my flight to Reno. I had to go through LAX to get to Reno. I finally got there, but it was 7 hours later than I wanted. Combining the delay and the fact I didn’t get any sleep the night before, I was exhausted. Hollywood offered to drive that night to dinner, which I gratefully accepted. We ate at Glen Eagle’s, and went out shopping for certain party supplies, including a set of bra and panties, which comes into play later in the story. We got set up in Bungalow 69, and got reacquainted with each other.

When I woke up the next day, it was my birthday proper. We woke up and she indulged me in one of the fantasies we had talked about. I had brought with me a video of a woman being sensually being tied up by her lover. I asked her if we could recreate that scene. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and that smile she has and said yes. She put on that set of lingerie we got the night before and I tied her up as close as I could to the video. I then grabbed a pair of scissors and gently cut the lingerie off of her. I then played with her bound body for a while. We got dressed and went to Adele’s for breakfast, then to the adult stores in Carson City, and to the hot springs to relax. At one of the stores, there was a rhinestone and metal choker. We treated it as a collar, and she allowed me to collar her. For those who do not know, Hollywood allowing me to collar her was one of the most intimate things she could have given me, and I am extremely honored that she said yes. I was told we had to be back at the BunnyRanch by 5:30, and I had a surprise for Hollywood I had planned for a little earlier. We got back to the bungalow around 4. I told her to get ready while I prepped for the encounter. I grabbed a set of handcuffs and the blindfold and put them on myself. Both this trip and when I was with her last time, she had given me her trust when she allowed me to tie her up. This time, I returned the favor and gave my trust in her. She got me to sit still, while she grabbed some of the syrups and sauce and spread them all over her body. She ordered me to lick the syrups off of her, then sat on my face and ordered the same thing. She would pull away from me if I did not guess what flavor. Fortunately for me, I was able to guess what the flavors were.

A 5:30 we headed into the BunnyRanch and the room was decorated in a Batman theme. I met Dennis and a few of the other ladies. They pulled a cake from behind the bar and they all sang Happy Birthday to me. Dennis handed me a coin as his gift. I had only seen this thing in pictures on the forums, but now I have one. Thank you again, Dennis. After a while, Hollywood and I left to go to dinner. Because I was still working on East Coast time, and I woke her up with me moving around, we both called it an early night.

On Wednesday, we had made plans for a spa at Atlantis in Reno. Because I got in so late on Monday, I had to take care of some work related business before Atlantis. We got to eat at In-N-Out burger before I took care of my work thing and the spa. Walking through Atlantis was interesting. We spent time in the indoor pool, the salt room and even did what they call a Terra Razul treatment, where different muds are spread over different parts of your body, and a steam fills the room. There were technical difficulties with the chamber, but overall it was a fabulous relaxing experience. From Atlantis, we went to Sterling’s at Silver Legacy where the food was absolutely amazing. We returned to Bungalow 69, where I was able to tie her up once again, and this time with some silk scarves. During our shopping trips, we came across a pair of vibrating panties. I had her put them on and then tied her to the bed. This pair had a club setting where it would vibrate to the beat of music, so we experimented with that setting as well. After our fun, Hollywood drew a bubble bath and we got in, cleaning ourselves and playing with each other in the hot, soapy water. We got to bed early again because I had an early flight the next day. That Thursday morning, I woke up at 4:00 AM BunnyRanch time, and proceeded to get ready to leave. I wanted so much for time to stand still, seeing that beautiful woman naked in the bed I had just gotten out of. She woke up a little and I hugged and kissed her goodbye for now.

Hollywood had a personality that some would say is addictive. You feel like you are the king of the world when you are with her, and absolutely lousy when it is time to leave. She has a way of making you want to be, at least in my case, the type of man that you think she deserves to be with. For as much as I spoiled her that week, she went above and beyond to return the favor, making my birthday one that I will not forget for a very long time. Last time I was there, I thought about returning there for about 2 months before I decided to return. This time, the decision didn’t even take a week. She made my birthday special. I hope to make hers just as special when I return.

tuch2881 and HollyWood like this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I can't thank you enough for such a memorable, fun, and amazing time together. I am so sad that the time flew by as quickly as it did! It seems so recent that we were counting down the months until you got here. I am blessed to have been able to surprise you here and there, and to have celebrated your birthday together. Thank you for spoiling me and making me feel so amazing. In more ways than one!!! Miss you.... The countdown has begun!!

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

What an incredible celebration we had!!! It was such an amazing and memorable time together.

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me