My first party with Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ttc39d, Jul 9, 2015.

1. During my trip to the ranches this week I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Roxanne. On prior trips I have seen her, but never had a chance to party with her. This trip I made arrangements to party with the amazing Roxanne. Roxanne’s demeanor on Ustream is only a glimmer of this sweet and fun lady. Besides the obviously physical beauty, Roxanne immediately puts one at ease with her disarming personality. The booking was quick and painless. Our party was everything I hoped for and more. She took the time to ensure we had the perfect party for me…..And she delivered in spades.
    Thank you Roxanne for the amazing party and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

RubyRae likes this.
  2. I had such a great time with you sweetie, I am highly anticipating our next date! Thank you for the kind review! XOXO

3. Thanks for sharing this! Glad you had a great time with her!

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

5. this is such a great review of Roxanne!

6. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Spot on bud Roxanne is so much sweeter in person she just radiates a gentle kindness.

7. She really is, there is only so much that you can "read" online about a person.

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

That's great you found Roxanne off of Ustream (now Livestream)! I wish she would get on more often. Wink wink Roxanne ;)

9. Agreed, we all need to see more of that Roxanne.

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I've never caught Roxanne on the Ustream hopefully the next time shes on I catch her would be nice to see.

11. I hope you do. She's fun to watch on Ustream, she's her usual funny charming self.

12. Mmmmm! I woukd love to share a bath and some drinks with you beautiful awesome ladies! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I know Roxanne and I would love that too. Let us know when we can share that bath ;-)

14. While I know this is an older review, thank you for sharing TTC. Roxanne has been on my mind recently as a possibility for my next visit, so it is useful reading what a great time you had with her.