my party review with the lovely Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jan 3, 2016.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awhile back while visiting the Love Ranch, I met this sexy young lady. Her name was Roxanne Price. We sat and talked at the bar. I knew right then we were destined for a future party. The one problem was we could never work out a time. We had the place. Finally, we scheduled for New Year's. That way we could celebrate a late Christmas, but ring in the New Year right. I made the drive over Highway 80 as the road was clear. Roxanne met me wearing her sexy robe that I asked to don. We even got the VIP room on such a popular night. Roxanne went that extra mile to secure the big bed. After our negotiation, we went straight to the VIP room. I slowly undressed Roxanne and we jumped straight into bed. It was a very cold Winter's night but our naked bodies pressed against each kept us nice and warm. Roxanne said she wanted to please me in every way and she sure did. Time seemed to slow down in this party and we made every minute count. We ended in my favorite position, which turned out to be hers too! Roxanne gave me the full GFE. Just what I wanted. The long wait for this party made it even better. Roxanne will treat you right.

roxanneprice and John N Ga like this.
  2. Loved the review, the positive feedback is always appreciated! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. Definitely. Starting a new relationship for the new year is the best. I loved every second!!

5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad you had an amazing time with Roxanne.

6. Great review! No better way to bring in the new year!

7. I am glad also, hehe ;)

8. Most definitely Christy! That is what I'm saying!! Lol

9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I don't know how Roxanne does it, but she gets more beautiful every time I see her. Just wish I could see her a lot more than I do

10. Aw thank you hunny, I am patiently awaiting our next time together. ;)

foreverman likes this.
  11. I really do love Roxanne! Glad you had a great time with her!

12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Glad you both shared a wonderful time together! xoxo

13. Roxanne is a jewel for GFE parties, so glad you got to share it with her.